Thinking about leaving SWTOR for SWG...

DartDaya

If you acknowledge that we "took it hook line and sinker", then why do you proceed to make foolish contentions like "no one cares" and "we are all over it".

Did you forget from one second to the next that there were other folks that were participating in this thread?

learn to read and comprehend then come back.

The debate(s) in this thread about about the legality, definition of "devs", the "future of", etc...the SWGemu

no one cares if the OP leaves to play it...hence the "we're over it" because no one gives two siths about them leaving for swgemu

do you understand that? good boy.

And to buying it "hook-line-and-sinker" because well just look how many pages there are debating and trolling of various things/degree's....

Do you need anything else explained to ya? I'm happy to oblige since you're so eager to jump to trolling instead of taking the time to actually understand what was being said.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved SWG and played it for over five years. I can't speak for the EMU but the original had bugs since launch when it closed and it lasted what, nine years? Lol. Every game has bugs. Every game has the nay-sayers in its community. I personally have met more helpful and friendly people on SWTOR than I have bad ones. Sounds like the OP just needs to find a better guild and meet a few people.

Personally, I love SWTOR and SWG alike, though I have never tried the EMU and don't really intend to. I like to keep my memories of SWG the way it was. The way I'll always remember it.

learn to read and comprehend then come back.

Perhaps it would be best if you do so to avoid looking silly....like you did below....

Let the games....BEGIN!!!!!

The debate(s) in this thread about about the legality, definition of "devs", the "future of", etc...the SWGemu

Thank you. The obvious does not reveal itself unless your sliver tongue presents the truth to me.

no one cares if the OP leaves to play it..

Prove it.

.hence the "we're over it" because no one gives two siths about them leaving for swgemu

Again, prove it. I have proof your contentions are not only patently false, they also are pretty silly...especially with the fact you keep making the same mistakes over.....and over.....and over.......

The VERY POST where you criticize other folks for "falling for it hook line and sinker"....guess what that means?

It's ok....I'll wait. This might take a while.

do you understand that? good boy.

Why thank you. I am a good boy.....you, on the other hand......

And to buying it "hook-line-and-sinker" because well just look how many pages there are debating and trolling of various things/degree's....

...I'm beginning to think you are struggling with a little concept called logic....

Do you need anything else explained to ya? I'm happy to oblige since you're so eager to jump to trolling instead of taking the time to actually understand what was being said.

Sure. Tell me why you post. Surely there are better, more effective ways to demonstrate a lack of self respect.

I think it might be time to seriously consider a vacation from your keyboard there sparkles.

Edited by LordArtemis

SWG is just not for me; I played it for a half hour and that was enough. It has no real story feel at all. I play RPGs and love dialogue, npc interaction, and story. Swg provided none of these.

Plus I love the pvp of swtor, I'm crazy like that

Well, it's a sandbox. In sandboxes, players are left more to their own devices. If a sandbox has a large number of dedicated, mature players, I have no doubt that a sandbox would be superior to a themepark.

Wait, Star Wars Galaxies still exist? I think I have a character or 2 on that game.

I haven't played in years, where do I find it if it still exist?

It exists in the sense that some people who aren't affiliated with Sony are reverse engineering the game. Your characters are gone forever.

tl;dr

no one cares if you're leaving or staying.

This.

Seriously OP - we get it, you found a new shiny - please go play with it instead of spending time on the forums talking (trolling) about why you like it better. No likey the SWTOR? Then why are you spending so much time responding to this thread? Sounds more like you like aspects of SWG and desperately want those aspects in this game, and unfortunately - ain't gonna happen.

Methinks thou doth protest too much.