Voidstar imbalance?

Kroktar

When this WZ starts and you join late if you are on attacker side you will instantly spawn in the attacker spawn and there is no shield door making you wait(on the first door).

But if you are defending and join late to round 1, you will have to do all the dumb speeder travel and after that there is high chances that you will have to wait the door to open...

I really think this maybe was posted before because its kinda obvious, and i dont think its working as intended because most of people join at phase 1, and defenders will always have a high chance to loss the door 1 because of this.

And at the second round it will be mostly even because the WZ should be full already.

I hope you can understand me well, my english isnt very good.

Edited by Kroktar

The defender respawns take much longer than the attacker respawns. This is to give the illusion that the attackers might be able to do something before they're about to be crushed by a superior opposition. For example, if you got to second door you can tell yourself 'we just need to defend better' and then see the other side breach your hull 3 minutes into the fight. Frankly, if on the attack you couldn't breach the hull, you probably won't win because the attackers have something close to a 2 to 1 advantage against defender due to respawn timers.

Let me explain with a example.

Let say the game its on round 1, and it just started and its just 4vs4 on each side.

The match its still on the first door, and 3 people will join late at the same time on each side.

1.The game will start with 4vs4

2.Then 3 people will join on each side.

3.Those 3 people on the attackers side will instantly spawn and without spawn door to wait.

4.The battle will be 4v7 now.

So what happens with those 3 late defenders?, They will be doing the long trip in the speeder until they reach their spawn and probably will have to wait the spawn door to be open.

So the attackers will have a huge chances to plant the bomb in the first door while its 4v7.

So what happens in ROUND 2?

Teams will swap roles, and now the Warzone is full 7vs7, and attackers will have to plant the bomb 7vs7 instead 4vs7 like the other team before.

This will make a huge Advantage to the first attacker team in round 1.

-----------------

This was just an example i know 7 its not the limit, Im not saying the issue is the spawn door, its the speeder travel.

I hope at least one will understand me now lol :eek:

Edited by Kroktar