Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Sarova
01.19.2019 , 01:19 PM | #8691
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
OMG, that looks so good. That should be our quest giver instead of NR-02 lol.
I concur! Bacon Pie NPC for the Empire! (Somewhere Malavai Quinn is facepalming).
Fix Vector's Romance Eyes
6.0: more ♥ Quinn ♥ Aric ♥ Theron ♥ Doc ♥ Koth please
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

Lunafox
01.19.2019 , 02:51 PM | #8692
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
I concur! Bacon Pie NPC for the Empire! (Somewhere Malavai Quinn is facepalming).
You know it! But at least he doesn't have another spy boi to compete with, one was enough lol. (Though I wouldn't mind, the more spy bois the better lol. They're fun)
💥The galaxy is ours to grasp. Let us reach!💥

Damask_Rose
01.20.2019 , 11:19 PM | #8693
My sub will be running out in about a week, so I'll be losing forum posting privileges soon. So of course to prepare I had to get Quinn a new outfit while I have access to my credit stash! Covert Cipher is selling pretty cheaply, so I picked that one up.

Oh, and to round out the bacon treats that the Empire has, there is bacon truffles and bacon fudge.

Lunafox
01.21.2019 , 01:01 AM | #8694
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
My sub will be running out in about a week, so I'll be losing forum posting privileges soon. So of course to prepare I had to get Quinn a new outfit while I have access to my credit stash! Covert Cipher is selling pretty cheaply, so I picked that one up.

Oh, and to round out the bacon treats that the Empire has, there is bacon truffles and bacon fudge.
Sorry to hear that

I have to say though, that Quinn looks amazing in his new outfit! The sweets look almost as good as he does! I hope the break will only be temporary, but I understand, I wasn't far off from one myself and am just going month to month and others I know aren't renewing after theirs runs out too.

Sarova
01.21.2019 , 07:50 AM | #8695
My sub will be running out in about a week, so I'll be losing forum posting privileges soon.
Are you giving up playing? Has it got that bad? Or are you going free-to-play for a while?
So of course to prepare I had to get Quinn a new outfit while I have access to my credit stash! Covert Cipher is selling pretty cheaply, so I picked that one up.
I've been procrastinating about getting that armour set. Looks good on Quinn so it's now become obligatory that I get it
Baras saw all these Empire bacon treats and resurrected himself. Death will not keep him from bacon!
Fix Vector's Romance Eyes
6.0: more ♥ Quinn ♥ Aric ♥ Theron ♥ Doc ♥ Koth please
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

Noerra
01.21.2019 , 11:26 AM | #8696
Baras saw all these Empire bacon treats and resurrected himself. Death will not keep him from bacon!
Oh well there goes Empire's cutting edge with bacon then.

Damask_Rose
01.22.2019 , 12:00 PM | #8697
Are you giving up playing? Has it got that bad? Or are you going free-to-play for a while?
I still plan on playing free to play. Everything I want to do I can do f2p just fine! I have my account pimped out for it. Lately I've been using most of my game time playing Project Gorgon with my husband, so it doesn't make much sense to pay for SWtOR when I'm barely logging in. I just haven't been able to get engaged with JUS with how little I play. Plus I've been frustrated with the direction of the game (or lack of any apparent direction). I figure if I need to access my credit stash or change which characters I'm using I can either use a referral or sub for a month. I will miss posting on the forums though. I do enjoy joking around with you guys

Lunafox
01.26.2019 , 09:30 PM | #8698
Happy Malavai Quinn Day! And Happy 2nd Anniversary! Hope you all have a Quinnalicious time. Here is a lovely I found by the talented Tanja @ a-Tanja-blog/tumblr; per SalaciousCrumpet of WordPress. Enjoy.

https://i.imgur.com/W5P5SNK.jpg

grania
01.27.2019 , 04:42 AM | #8699
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Happy Malavai Quinn Day! And Happy 2nd Anniversary! Hope you all have a Quinnalicious time. Here is a lovely I found by the talented Tanja @ a-Tanja-blog/tumblr; per SalaciousCrumpet of WordPress. Enjoy.

https://i.imgur.com/W5P5SNK.jpg
<3 Yayy Quinn Dayy

I was looking on google to find a new picture to post too, but I noticed that a lot of what came up was screenshots that we posted ourselves in this thread

I might ask my daughter to draw a new picture for me, I haven't pestered her for one in awhile..
-edit-
Our new fanart is in the works!

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Lunafox
01.28.2019 , 12:48 AM | #8700
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
<3 Yayy Quinn Dayy

I was looking on google to find a new picture to post too, but I noticed that a lot of what came up was screenshots that we posted ourselves in this thread

I might ask my daughter to draw a new picture for me, I haven't pestered her for one in awhile..
-edit-
Our new fanart is in the works!
I'm happy to hear it! Look forward to having new art to enjoy when she's finished! <3