Crafting 258s

xMaranathax

i would like to know that info too.

How to get schematics and actual mats required to craft Mods and Enhancements.

Can the 258 from vendor be RE? When i switch to RE mode there is no indication of chance but the is neither a warning about not having an schemaic as some other items have.

Check trainers on Ossus on your base. They have 258 stuff.

They have no single mods/enhancements, only full gear, and only unlettered mods and basic enhancements available in that gear.

It is the lettered mods, and high endurance versions of enhancements that are missing from the class trainers.

Currently I'm thinking the posted 'lethal 54b' mod is a photoshop since no one will say where the schematic came from.

*edit: unless something changed in the last couple of updates. My cybertech hasn't checked the trainers recently

Edited by LD_Little_Dragon

Currently I'm thinking the posted 'lethal 54b' mod is a photoshop since no one will say where the schematic came from.

Feel free to check DM GTN, there are three for sale at the moment.

Then how do you get the schematic for those? Or is that an ultra-top-secret must not divulge to the peasants thing?

Once I make some money from crafting them I will explain how to acquire the schematics., less competition etc.

Edited by RikuvonDrake

*edit: unless something changed in the last couple of updates. My cybertech hasn't checked the trainers recently

I check mine, Nothing new on Empire Ossus trainer for mods and enhancments. I will check fleet, but i really doubt that will be it.

What i don't get is... if this is real, why did BW said nothing of it being that a there are lots of people complaining about the lack of letter mods? Even the "regular" RE is kind of secretive and lots of people wants individual Crit or Alac enhancements to avoid Accuracy ones.

Feel free to check DM GTN, there are three for sale at the moment.

Once I make some money from crafting them I will explain how to acquire the schematics., less competition etc.

I only have low-levels on Malgus, but yes the 54b's were there. I can understand wanting to make a profit, but yikes. No BiS is worth that much to me.

Although if the schematics are bind-on-pickup drops from NiM gods I don't think you'll have to worry too much about competition.

Well I can confirm that these arn't from GODS NiM, all GODS drops is the forgotten mats with a chance to drop the cartel market items.

Also why would anyone want lethal bs in 2019? They're honestly one of the worst mods you could get.

Well I can confirm that these arn't from GODS NiM, all GODS drops is the forgotten mats with a chance to drop the cartel market items.

Also why would anyone want lethal bs in 2019? They're honestly one of the worst mods you could get.

For tank gear.

You certainly don't need the warding 258 mod that comes in the gear. My tank set currently has the 258 set bonus armorings, unlettered 258 lethal mods, and the 248 vigilent and steadfast enhancements.

If there are schematics for 258 lettered mods, then there might be schematics for the non-standard enhancements too.

Although there may be a point where more endurance stacking at the expense of power isn't needed. The unlettered lethal's could be better. I'll leave that to the number crunchers.

What I've heard from some NiM people and I might be wrong is it has to do with learning the schematic from reverse engineering a mod from crafted 258s but take with a grain of salt and that it's silly rare. I may and could be wrong but it's what I heard over the Lethal B 258 which sounds all kinds of painful. Edited by AllisonLightning

For tank gear.

You certainly don't need the warding 258 mod that comes in the gear. My tank set currently has the 258 set bonus armorings, unlettered 258 lethal mods, and the 248 vigilent and steadfast enhancements.

If there are schematics for 258 lettered mods, then there might be schematics for the non-standard enhancements too.

Although there may be a point where more endurance stacking at the expense of power isn't needed. The unlettered lethal's could be better. I'll leave that to the number crunchers.

Currently im running the 258 armourings and enh from the gear off ossus, and using the 258 unlettered mods, so my dps is slightly better, i have more than i know what to do with, and i have more tertiary stat than i need, the only reason you would want a large health pool is if you dont know how to pop a cd in preparation for a big hit. Espescialy due to the fact that if you are to buy 258 crafted mods/enh or craft them yourself, they will require curios or bindings from gods nim which currently are sitting around 400mil on satele, and you have the CMT cost which has sky rocketed.

You obtain the schematic through reenginiering a self crafted 258 mod. You have a 30% chance to aquire a new schematic with each try. good luck trying

Where do you get the schematic for self crafted 258 mod? (Does crafting a fully assembled 258 gear, then pulling the mod, or enhancement and then re-engineering that work?)

Where do you get the schematic for self crafted 258 mod? (Does crafting a fully assembled 258 gear, then pulling the mod, or enhancement and then re-engineering that work?)

I think that would be the case. Crafting full, then removing mods and enhancements.

But i do have questions:

* Does reverse engeneering an unlettered mod give a lettered one?

* 30%? Really that low?

* Are those not body part locked?

* Actual mats cost?

Will probably be another trick with Customer Support granting an item....

Exactly what I thought. People've been doing it for years with unavailable/BOP mods "Ohh hones I accidentaly deleted this mod can you restore? K thx hihi!"

Edited by Pietrastor

Exactly what I thought. People've been doing it for years with unavailable/BOP mods "Ohh hones I accidentaly deleted this mod can you restore? K thx hihi!"

Yup, but he claimed he would reveal the method after he earned enough credits (which is silly actually, amasing billions in virtual currency :D ) and I do not think he would come here and say he tricked Customer Support in order to be able to craft it.