Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

This doesn't make sense in Warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
This doesn't make sense in Warzones

mothbanquet
02.17.2020 , 06:07 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
No, because same faction WZ's were a thing. Before cross faction it was mostly Imp vs Imp matches. Only pubs really ever got a proper imp vs pub WZ's. So imps got frequent pops, pubs got very few.
Even then in the early days, the Imp v Imp matches were all Huttball by default. I recall that drove a fair few PvPer types away early.

Nickodemous
02.19.2020 , 07:20 PM | #22
I have to admit, when I came back, I was rather upset when I found out the factions had been merged. Now, meh....don't even look at or care about factions in pvp.
Clandestu TyranticusTyranticus
Elite Warlord - Elite Warlord - Elite Warlord

The Harbinger - POT5 - Jedi Covenant

UltraFlashStar
02.21.2020 , 12:14 PM | #23
I do miss the Republic announcer on Ancient Hypergates...

“Enemy has captured BOTH pylons! Take one back!.”
Coppes
STAR WARS: The Last Ruffian

TrixxieTriss
Yesterday , 06:30 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Nickodemous View Post
I have to admit, when I came back, I was rather upset when I found out the factions had been merged. Now, meh....don't even look at or care about factions in pvp.
Red is Dead

Storm-Cutter
Today , 01:34 AM | #25
simple option is to make an 8-man team on your own faction and queue with them. Any on your faction on the other team are obviously traitorous defectors and need killing ASAP.

Most big guilds have PVP orientated members. That's an obvious place to start.

But TBH I'm not that bothered about who is who. For some it's immersion breaking having lightsabres that don't cut 2d6 limbs off every strike, or having guns that really kill. - It's all a matter of suspending one's disbelief, and leaping into the fray.

A kill is a kill. A win is a win. It's a Zero-sum game either way, regardless of factional makeup of any friendly or opposing group.

When it was single faction one side usually dominated. I put my Gunslinger on hiatus for several years because of the faction imbalance. Now it's free for all, they can share ( most) gear with all my snipers and shine again.
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================