Concealment and Lethality Operative/Scrapper and Ruffian Scoundrel Set Bonus Discussion

EricMusco

Didn't know where to put this, but I didn't feel like it was worth opening a thread either.

For Concealment/Scrapper class, any chance we can add a reset CD to Volatile/Blood Boiler if the target dies before the stuff is triggered? Cause it sucks to use it, only for some burst spec to wreck the guy before our ability gets triggered, AND then wait for the CD while we move onto the next target.

And in any case, Ruffian/Lethality gets a reset on their CD for brutal shots when their target dies.

• 5 months later...
Didn't know where to put this, but I didn't feel like it was worth opening a thread either.

For Concealment/Scrapper class, any chance we can add a reset CD to Volatile/Blood Boiler if the target dies before the stuff is triggered? Cause it sucks to use it, only for some burst spec to wreck the guy before our ability gets triggered, AND then wait for the CD while we move onto the next target.

And in any case, Ruffian/Lethality gets a reset on their CD for brutal shots when their target dies.

That's Sanguinary Shot, not Brutal Shots. And as someone that plays all three specs and sees the class from all angles, I agree, that totally makes sense. Make it happen, Bioware :rak_03:

I'm sorry I cannot recall what the ability is called and am work, but at one time you could increase the stacks of upper hand to 3, I want that :D

That's a Sawbones passive - "Emergent Emergencies" acquired at Lv44. I personally don't think it's necessary for either of the DPS specs. Depending on what they look like 22 August, though... :(