Group Finder Operation rewards 0 ultimate commendations

albeva

Just did a full run via Group Finder. All bosses. couple wipes. one person left and we replaced quickly.

Server: The Red Eclipe

Time: roughly 13:30 - 14:45 ( GMT + 1, UK time)

No ultimate commendations!

Just did a run (The Red Eclipse) and nada. zip. nothing. 0 ultimate comms for the run

Just did a full run via Group Finder. All bosses. couple wipes. one person left and we replaced quickly.

Server: The Red Eclipe

Time: roughly 13:30 - 14:45 ( GMT + 1, UK time)

No ultimate commendations!

Just did a run (The Red Eclipse) and nada. zip. nothing. 0 ultimate comms for the run

Just happened to my group Empire side on Shadowlands. I guess they changed it back to 8-man, but left code in the quest for 16 man? But I can confirm the random group I just ran it with got nothing...well at least those that spoke up...which was most including myself.

What a shame. Never wanted to run an 8-man to begin with, so that is what I deserve I suppose.

[Group Finder] Story Mode Operations is not tracking as complete when you finish the Operation. Today, I completed SM Dread Fortress via Group Finder, and even though I got all the achievements for it (every other time I'd done it had been 16 Man, this was my first 8 Man run), and got credit for the Weekly at Corruptor Zero, when we defeated Brontes, neither I, nor any of my group members received credit for the Group Finder daily, and none of us got our coms. I submitted a ticket in game (Ticket: 13097542), and I know several other members of my group also submitted tickets, but I wanted to post it here to increase visibility of this issue.

Not a bug: 8 man SM Ops always only gave Elite Comms from Bosses; 16 man gave Ultimate Comms. Only difference now is the GF bonus is 30 Ultimate Comms, not 10.

See the couple of threads on this Forum under General Discussion explaining this.

Edited by Bstr

You misunderstand what they're saying, they're not getting the 30 comms from GF.

This makes more sense. The GF mission is not working for some people. The above post mention that they did not get anything from the Operation, not the GF mission.

Hello,

Reporting the same issue on Mantle of the force server, double fail on Ultimate commendations reward from group finder, Dread fortress and Palace (13th june Fortress and 14th june Palace 17:10 UTC )

May the fix be with you!

Edited by LordTux

Add to this the fact that the GF isn't working.

We needed two DPS to fill a guild run. We queued and nothing happened. The GL typed "Queue for GF Ops DPS" only to get tells from multiple DPS that they were in queue and it wasn't popping.

We had to manually invite the DPS into the group and queue, and I can vouch that Shadowlands is also not receiving comms for completion.

I just wanna make sure I understand this correctly as I was lucky enough to get a GF Op in before the change back to 8 man.

You get NO ultimate coms from any of the bosses in 8 man? And you are supposed to get 30 from the GF "Quest" but those aren't happening either?

I just wanna make sure I understand this correctly as I was lucky enough to get a GF Op in before the change back to 8 man.

You get NO ultimate coms from any of the bosses in 8 man? And you are supposed to get 30 from the GF "Quest" but those aren't happening either?

Hello,

Absolutely the case.

Cheers.

I got an email about my ticket I placed they are awarding me the comms I was supposed to get. I'll be checking later on to make sure. They're working on the issue. Was nice to get a "personalized" response so quickly. Appreciated it, relieved some of the frustration.

Hello,

Absolutely the case.

Cheers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the confirmation, buddy. Well, so much for group finder Ops. I'll be on the fleet if anyone needs me......

/1 Geared Healer/DPS LFG 16 man SM & HM Ops. PST.