Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Website Maintenance Today - 7/18

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Website Maintenance Today - 7/18
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
07.18.2018 , 08:18 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

Our team is going to be performing back-end maintenance on the website all day. The website will remain available for the duration of maintenance but you may notice some slowness, unavailable pages, etc. You should be able to access your account page all day, that page won't be impacted.

Thanks everyone!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Paulsutherland
07.18.2018 , 08:25 AM | #2
We're doomed!

wilkiealbert
07.18.2018 , 10:17 AM | #3
cant you all get it right the first time this is a waste of time for us that pay for this game

Andryah
07.18.2018 , 10:55 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by wilkiealbert View Post
cant you all get it right the first time this is a waste of time for us that pay for this game
What?

This refers to the web site.. NOT the actual game. Besides.. he said while there may be some slowness as they are working on the site... it remains available. Web site is no mission critical, particularly not for you.
When you find yourself surrounded by hostile Clowns... always go for the "Juggler" first.

Mephesh
07.18.2018 , 11:31 AM | #5
Man please hurry up, I wanted to buy cartel coins today, but the website does not work.

kodrac
07.18.2018 , 11:36 AM | #6
Home page is borked but I still found the Community link. Lucky for me.
One FREE character transfer -> CLICKY plus 7 days FREE -> FAQ

Mesah
07.18.2018 , 12:25 PM | #7
Is this the reason why I see a link to the patch notes of 3.3.2 in the Launcher?

EricMusco
07.18.2018 , 01:08 PM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

Our site maintenance has concluded. Part of today's maintenance was to establish an https:// version of SWTOR.com. As of today we will not force anyone through that site, but we will be redirecting there at some point in the future. You are free to manually go that route now if you prefer, it is the same as the current SWTOR.com.

Thanks everyone!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TUXs
07.18.2018 , 01:16 PM | #9
I feel more secure already...but my emotes aren't working...hmmm...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Mubrak
07.18.2018 , 01:34 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
I feel more secure already...but my emotes aren't working...hmmm...
That's because browsers consider the site not secure. The certificate was issued to account.swtor.com, not swtor.com. May take a bit until it's updated.
Tune down reflections to pre 5.5 values!
Move inventory tabs back to the bottom!

http://www.swtor.com/r/rszTdG