Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

to the deve.

wilkiealbert
07.16.2018 , 11:03 AM | #1
y is it that we r paying for a game that is unfair in some spots the heroic moment abilities has little to no effect at all and to the way that the nathema conspiracy is made when it starts to spen and hit us in all 360 degree we have no where to go and get out of the line of fire it needs to be redune it just not fair at all and you know it.

Paulsutherland
07.16.2018 , 11:13 AM | #2
Assuming your talking about the dog robot thing ... when it goes into the '360' mode ... fallback to the probes around the side of the arena.

wilkiealbert
07.16.2018 , 11:14 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
Assuming your talking about the dog robot thing ... when it goes into the '360' mode ... fallback to the probes around the side of the arena.
I did that dot work

phalczen
07.16.2018 , 11:25 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by wilkiealbert View Post
y is it that we r paying for a game that is unfair in some spots the heroic moment abilities has little to no effect at all and to the way that the nathema conspiracy is made when it starts to spen and hit us in all 360 degree we have no where to go and get out of the line of fire it needs to be redune it just not fair at all and you know it.
Are you having difficulty completing the solo-story version of the Nathema Conspiracy? I have to be honest, I don't think I've ever died during that flashpoint or even come close. What influence rank is your Lana Beniko companion? What item rating is your gear? Are you using a Stim? Are you using the Chilled Corellian Cocktail buff item to increase your Presence stat? Do you have Lana set to heal, if you are a tank or dps? Have you tried a different discipline? Do you have all the datacrons scattered throughout the galaxy for the permanent stat boosts, including bonuses to presence? Do you have all four class buffs?

If you are specifically referring to the second boss ancient guardian droid, the trick is to stand directly behind one of the Hunter Probes. Make sure there is a direct line of sight between you, the hunter probe droid, and the ancient guardian droid. You will not take any damage, as the Hunter Probe will shield you from the attacks. You don't have to bring Lana with you by putting her on passive, as she won't take a lot of damage, but neither will the Ancient Guardian Droid from her attacks.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

Andryah
07.16.2018 , 11:51 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by phalczen View Post
Are you having difficulty completing the solo-story version of the Nathema Conspiracy? I have to be honest, I don't think I've ever died during that flashpoint or even come close. What influence rank is your Lana Beniko companion? What item rating is your gear? Are you using a Stim? Are you using the Chilled Corellian Cocktail buff item to increase your Presence stat? Do you have Lana set to heal, if you are a tank or dps? Have you tried a different discipline? Do you have all the datacrons scattered throughout the galaxy for the permanent stat boosts, including bonuses to presence? Do you have all four class buffs?

If you are specifically referring to the second boss ancient guardian droid, the trick is to stand directly behind one of the Hunter Probes. Make sure there is a direct line of sight between you, the hunter probe droid, and the ancient guardian droid. You will not take any damage, as the Hunter Probe will shield you from the attacks. You don't have to bring Lana with you by putting her on passive, as she won't take a lot of damage, but neither will the Ancient Guardian Droid from her attacks.
^^ Sage advice.

OP.. you have to keep in mind... some encounters require adherence to specific tactics (either offense or defense), depending on the FP or other type of instance) to overcome what otherwise looks like an insurmountable damage challenge. And a quick search of the internet will most often hand you several good guides on how to overcome some particularly nasty boss mechanic you are faced with.... and dulfy's guides generally are the best as she keeps them largely up to date.
When you find yourself surrounded by hostile Clowns... always go for the "Juggler" first.

wilkiealbert
07.16.2018 , 01:01 PM | #6
you all r not getting the Pont none of my abilities work on it they don't even do any damage to it not even the heroic moment abilities do any thing to it at all and that is not fair and I am paying for this game its not right at all

wilkiealbert
07.16.2018 , 01:03 PM | #7
and don't go saying its my fault it not its the way they made it

azudelphi
07.16.2018 , 01:09 PM | #8
It's probably your fault. If you dont follow fight mechanics the boss will have increased damage reduction. Check the link to the dulfy guide another user provided above.
Former Member of Squadron 367 - . = God
Here is the info: Referal Info - Here is the link: Referal Link

Jdast
07.16.2018 , 01:21 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by wilkiealbert View Post
you all r not getting the Pont none of my abilities work on it they don't even do any damage to it not even the heroic moment abilities do any thing to it at all and that is not fair and I am paying for this game its not right at all
Normally, I wouldn't spoil but...

For this boss, in addition to standing behind the hunter probe during the laser phase, you have to damage and keep damage on the hunter probe so that it's below 50%. It rapidly regenerates. You can tell by the different color of the shield surrounding the droid.

If the Hunter Probe's HP goes back above 50% the shield around the boss reforms and it takes significantly less damage.

Dasty

wilkiealbert
07.16.2018 , 01:43 PM | #10
that is not what we pay for and for what we pay we don't get what we need we don't even have a L.70 vender that is needed crafting don't get you what you need star trek online do give you what you need