Help to pick a class

Hello everyone!

I posted this in the main class forum but have no replies as of yet. I'm looking for a nice rounded class to stick with as I keep deleting characters to start over as a different AC or even a different class altogether. I want a nice healer for endgame content, however I like pvp as well. I want the emphasis on raiding though, that's why I posted it here.

Edited by HyperSonicOne

at lv. 27 you have very few tools that make Sins godly in PvP. That and not having at least one character at end game level you probably aren't as strong in the game as many of those you PvP against.

As for your healer question, Jad got it right. If you want to focus on pve, merc heals is your way to go but merc heals in pvp is not fun for you or your team. Sorc/sages on the other hands are great in pvp due to their mobility and defensive cool downs and can easily hold their own in 95% of the pve content in game (5% being the hardest of the hard fights which i feel you may be far off from at this point in time)

So if you want to sign on and be able to experience both pvp and pve equally, do a sorc healer. Easy to play, fun, mobile but still possess some level of commitment to become a "great sorc healer".

Hello everyone!

I posted this in the main class forum but have no replies as of yet. I'm looking for a nice rounded class to stick with as I keep deleting characters to start over as a different AC or even a different class altogether.

There's your problem: You can't really tell how "good" a class is for you until max level. You should probably stop deleting characters for mid level frustration. Take the time to play to max level and then make your judgement. In the end that takes less time than starting over several times.

Plus: Though I agree on the class suggestions made here, they will probably not hold true after next couple of patches, as class balance tends to shift around a lot. So even if you play a character to max level and you're still not satifsied, chances are high, you might make use of that character sometime later - if you're planning long term...

Operative. Operative. Operative. I don't know if I've mentioned it, but Operative. I was 100 percent in love with the heal spec pre 3.0. 200 percent in love with it post 3.0. It's just been exactly what I wanted. Give the ole Op a chance!

P.s Merc Healers are...good (as I grumble with jealousy because they are very good)