Showdown on Iokath

Lord_Filip_simp

wow, someone is salty!!! LOL

All joking aside, I never had any issues with the Iokath missions during the traitor arc. Well, except for the 3 colossal droids you fight after Malcolm/Acina activates the superweapon that takes their life. the key is to defeat them together by simply stomping.

Edited by MrParrcheezy

Nah, don't delete, just make them manageable :D I think if the walkers were faster, and handled better, more people would enjoy them.

Nah they can't do that. Next people will expect the same of the game.

-

-

-

So how do I rate on the saltiness table? :p

Then don't do them. There are other dailies...

They aren't a daily, they're part of the main story.

Why do people comment if they're ignorant about what OP is talking about? This walker mission has been bugged for ages. It is not news. It is not player preference. It is unplayable unless you know how to jinx the mechanics (and are willing to die at least once).

Why do people comment if they're ignorant about what OP is talking about? This walker mission has been bugged for ages. It is not news. It is not player preference. It is unplayable unless you know how to jinx the mechanics (and are willing to die at least once).

It's not unplayable. I just recently did it. I did die once but i still beat them. Not very hard.

The mission Showdown on Iokath is broken (yet again). This is the story mission, not the daily, blocking progress.

In my case, when facing the three sentinels, the players spawns in with the walker, but the attack bar is being set with the player's primary attack bar, not that of the walker. A basic attack works, probably because i have the basic attack mapped to the left most tile, but it does all of like 3K damage a sentinel. I die getting one of them to about 75%.

Without the stomp attack, the fight cannot be survived.

The mission Showdown on Iokath is broken (yet again). This is the story mission, not the daily, blocking progress.

In my case, when facing the three sentinels, the players spawns in with the walker, but the attack bar is being set with the player's primary attack bar, not that of the walker. A basic attack works, probably because i have the basic attack mapped to the left most tile, but it does all of like 3K damage a sentinel. I die getting one of them to about 75%.

Without the stomp attack, the fight cannot be survived.

Reset the mission. Should fix it.

• 3 years later...
On 8/13/2020 at 7:55 AM, Ardrossan said:

Yea, I mean I understand what he means; at least on the Walker part, also the Sentinels too.  Your right it's part of the Story, not the Daily's:

• Yet often, when it says get to Empress Acina, often even when I defeat EVERYTHING on the map; I can't exit the Walker; it never triggers CUTSCENE.

I'm ready and have approached the Imperial Base area right outside where she like 2-3x sometimes.  Just outside the location, shown here:

https://youtu.be/GS8WQkeypBQ

I mean just today after trying for 30 minutes I just can't get out of walker.  I've had this problem at least one other time as well.  So now I'll just have to keep approaching and exiting until the CUTSCENE finally triggers.  *sigh*

The problem is once and a blue moon, yet when it occurs is a pain...

The Iokath Sentinel's isn't any better cause if you kill 1, perhaps even 2, even get close to 3 before you die, they often respawn too quickly, then even if you respawn you can't heal... ...and then your back to fighting 3 Sentinel's yet you're only at 20% health when you restart.  

Note: If you get stuck the ONLY thing to do, is go to Medical Center, then heal but don't fight it's suicide, just go to Fleet cause then you can RESET the Mission.   

-- If you made it to the Sentinels, when you RESET it will then take you back to the Sentinels, right away upon launching; yet back at full health to try again.

-- Still you can likely avoid ALL of this: Remember to Super Charge Energy Weapon's & Load your Missiles; that helps a lot.

-- What's strange is #1 attack is energy weapons, yet often when close to enemy you STOMP, so hitting 1 & 2 works to your advantage.

*Shakes Head It's why so many say just skip Iokath, that one Story mission, yet I've always tried for the Companion. 

Edited by Strathkin