Need to have mission rewards for pvp loses when it’s 3v4

TrixxieTriss

With the lock out timer and now not getting missions rewards when you lose. It’s not fair when the queue puts you in 10+ matches and it’s 3v4 with no hope of winning,

You can’t even leave now. So I spent an hour plus not getting anything for losing when the system was putting me on a team with 3 v 4.

Then add the same ridiculous premade drama vs 3 pugs and it makes you want to scream.

Bioware, remove this stupid lock out,

Reduce premades to 2 person in lowbies

Add points back towards getting your missions done when you lose.

Fix it so the game doesn’t make 3v4 matches.

Bioware, you are literally killing your own damn game with these changes. Every night the same premade turns up and kills the queue.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

It's a bit ironic to complain about 3v4 being unfair and at the same time complain about the lockout penalty, don't you think?

Surely you see it's either one or the other or they will abuse this by making premades and then having one person drop out just before the warzone ends to get the rest the extra rewards.

It's a bit ironic to complain about 3v4 being unfair and at the same time complain about the lockout penalty, don't you think?

Surely you see it's either one or the other or they will abuse this by making premades and then having one person drop out just before the warzone ends to get the rest the extra rewards.

No. If they can’t give you a 3v3 or a 4v4 and you lose because you have one less team member, then they should reward you because it’s not your fault. It’s the queues fault.

People aren’t leaving the matches, the queue is making 3v4 matches.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

What mechanism stops a player from purposefully dropping out? I agree with Tsillah, too tempting and too easy to make a match 3v4 by someone electing to drop out for the sole purpose of their buddies garnering any such rewards.

People complain about abusing mechanisms in the game, that would be one.

Edited by xordevoreaux

No. If they can’t give you a 3v3 or a 4v4 and you lose because you have one less team member, then they should reward you because it’s not your fault. It’s the queues fault.

Listen there are 2 scenario's that involve people leaving:

Before the match starts and after the queue pops. They're busy doing something else or afk for example.

After the match starts and people leave.

So at what point does the game decide it was unfair? What if it's 3v4 and you're on the team with 3 and you win?

Is it fair that you run into a premade with a pug? Is it fair that you run into more experienced players and therefore you lose? Is it fair for the team that because you don't like the map that you're not motivated to really give it your best or leave? Is it fair that one person is AFK during the match? I hate to break it to you but PvP will always have an element of unfairness. It's part of the DNA.

It seems to me that you want what you see as unfair but it's not very objective. You have to think about other people as well in this equation and think the consequences through.

What mechanism stops a player from purposefully dropping out? I agree with Tsillah, too tempting and too easy to make a match 3v4 by someone electing to drop out for the sole purpose of their buddies garnering any such rewards.

People complain about abusing mechanisms in the game, that would be one.

You are both missing the point. And Xord, you don’t even pvp, so I don’t know why you think you understand.

1. There are only 7 people in the queue. So it keep making 3v4 teams instead of just limiting it to 3v3.

2. When it does make 3v3 games, it will back fill one team after the first round.

3. People aren’t leaving that’s causing this.

4. The teams with 4 will mostly be premades vs a team of 3 pugs.

5. You don’t get any rewards for losing. It doesn’t even add to your mission completion like it used to

6. You can’t leave matches that are unbalanced like this because you get penalised

7. Some of the premades on the other teams are trolling the 3 pugs by killing two people and then drawing it out to the acid by purposely not killing the 3rd person till the acid starts. Then they purposely lose the second round and do the same thing in the 3rd round as they did in the first. The whole thing is a farce and you can’t leave. Which is why they do it.

8. Part of the reasons the queues keep dying like this is because of what I’ve listed above. So not only is it popping 3v4 and sometimes 2v4, which is a forgone conclusion, but you can leave and you get nothing for staying.

I played for an hour like this. I couldn’t get any rewards from conquest because that’s now linked to wins too, I couldn’t finish my daily, let alone my weekly.

Edited by TrixxieTriss