Romance options for companions only?

Drakathe

So I searched through 15 pages of threads looking for an answer to no avail. Now I gotta ask.

Are your only real options for romance with the companions you receive? Or do some of the side characters you dally with become legitimate options for your character's romance story?

EX: Not the biggest fan of Dorne for the trooper story, Sgt Jaxo is way more fun in my opinion. I don't want to get too involved with Dorne if you can have Jaxo as your main love interest at some point.

Just curious for the sake my character and other classes i'll play.

I can say that jaxo does show up several times. However at a certain point in the game you have to make an alignment choice in the game concerning her. I choose a different option, so i have no clue if i had made the other choice, if she would be a true romance option.

I can say that jaxo does show up several times. However at a certain point in the game you have to make an alignment choice in the game concerning her. I choose a different option, so i have no clue if i had made the other choice, if she would be a true romance option.

That's the kind of thing I've been wondering about. Some of the companions certain classes have are...interesting. Would be nice to know there are other options.

The most romantic thing that Ive ever seen in a game is in the marauder quest.

I banged Lady Grathan and made Vette stay and watch.

BioWare 10/10!

lol

Whut? That's crazy!

I love how your companions awkardly leave (or in your case...stay) when something's going down.

Bowie: I want to climb a tree before we leave.

Me:...? Eh, good enough.

But yea, one night stands are a definite...beyond that...well I've only been smuggling so, I doubt it for us at least.

Male Imperial Agents get a relationship with an NPC that goes from the prologue to the ending that I would consider to qualify as a romance. The only other classes I can think of that get multiple "encounters" with any of their non-companion "relations" are male Inquisitors(get two opportunities with one female) and male Smugglers(same). I don't know if I would classify either as a romance though.

I have been able to romance Jaxo, I was able to flirt with her during the missions on Courscant and then when you encounter her again while you're rescuing the senator from wraith. During the end of that mission you can chat her up a bit and she'll invite you to her apartment.

She gives you a quest, when she asks you to her apartment. The quest is called something like 'A little R and R'. When you get there you chat for a bit and then she kiss you and it goes black.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm also waiting for them to add more (hopefully-alien) companions to have a relationship with. I have a Twi'lek female JK and I'm sorry, I just have no interest in Doc. :( I actually put my JK to the side just because of that (maybe that's lame, but I really enjoy romantic side-stories). I'll play her again when they add more options.

I managed to romance Dorne. She's a little uptight so it takes a while, but she comes around. Made out with her on my ship. Of course, she files a report shortly after, citing various codes which is kinda creepy, but I think I'll stick with her. Helps if you get the companion makeover from Balmorra.