Equality for Droid Companions!!!

Elfa

I speak to you today good people as a lover of Droid Companions. No, not that way you surly pervs, I just think they exemplify Star Wars goodness in my play time.

The problem with using these companions though is completely linked to Armor modules. As it stands, you can use your gear and coms to pick up armor to equip your biological companions without issue.

However, because the armor mods are locked to head or chest and such, they are not transferable to you mechanical best friend who uses modules with a different name.

What we ask is that armor modules be reprogrammed to also fit parallel into the same coordinating slot in droid armor pieces. Wrists to Parts, Head to Sensor and so on. Yes, there may need to be some additional renaming of droid parts to keep things balanced and fair, but those who use droids deserve to be treated equally to their fleshy compatriots.

Equality for Droid Companions!!!

Or they could do something simple like provide an endgame schematic for 1 aim endgame armoring that is only for parts/core/sensor/motor... and make it a raid drop.

I'd also like to see a mainhand "weapon" slot item & proficiency just for C2 & 2V ~ a real shame those 2 can't be geared up to snuff with other healing companions.

It's a pretty lousy situation for droid companions right now. Funnily enough, I'm in no rush to blow millions of credits worth of crafting materials just to get HK, Scorpio or Forex to the same level of gear I could be getting my any of my other companions to just by throwing verpine gear at them for next to nothing.