Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Light Alignment Tier reset from V to 0!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Light Alignment Tier reset from V to 0!!

Karimloo
07.08.2018 , 06:06 PM | #121
Amateur hour.. Seriously.

It's just a series of numbers you people can't reset for us?

Jesus. Bioware, you're inept.There is literally no reason why you cannot reset alignments for us. We have the achievements, we have the titles, we have everything that shows we attained our rank V alignment, and yet we suddenly went from 100000 to 0 in a single mission?

Really gets your mental gears turning doesn't it? Real metaphysical territory we're getting into.

Christ.

dandamanno
07.09.2018 , 10:17 AM | #122
Wow, I can't believe it's been a whole year since I posted in this thread, and it began 6 months before that, and the issue still isn't fixed.

People say you can grind it using Diplomacy easy, but that is not really acceptable, especially to those who did not have diplomacy maxxed out to begin with.

As if the developers can't simply create a bound token worth "x" amount of light side points to give to those who are affected until the problem is addressed.

This is a huge problem if your gear is light side dependant (like my saber was at the time) since I had to pull all my mods and reaugment some other random saber until I could get back to Light V.

Mubrak
07.09.2018 , 01:57 PM | #123
A sure way to reproduce this bug is to get the staged "Ancient Prison Suppression" mission, and then port to your stronghold. The mission will automatically jump to the next stage and your alignment will be reset to 0.

I may or may not have exploited this bug for intentional alignment resets

To avoid the bug, don't skip any stages of that quest and do it in one go. Don't log out or leave the planet or even just the quest area until you finished the final stage.

The similar staged quest on the imp side is bugged as well, but while the imp quest will automatically start on the final stage, the republic quest starts on the first stage without you picking up one of the quest items, and then automatically starts the next stage when you leave the quest-area without having any of the quest items. Somehow this causes an alignment reset.
Tune down reflections to pre 5.5 values!
Move inventory tabs back to the bottom!

http://www.swtor.com/r/rszTdG

TyHeaton
07.09.2018 , 06:39 PM | #124
Not personally affected by this bug but it's kind of absurd that it's still around after so long. I understand the game has a skeleton crew running it now and may as well be in maintenance mode, but this has been around for years now. Not a good look for people wanting to try the game and stumbling onto threads like these.

Keta
07.09.2018 , 07:28 PM | #125
My JK had this happen some time ago, while he had been in Sec. X he was completely done with the weeklies went to his SH, then started another planet's weeklies. Only got the reset when I logged him back in the next day.

It's annoying, no CS doesn't help at all and there's never been a bug fix. Yet another bug that's left to fester.
Yes, another referral link; click it or don't. Free stuff for you, free stuff for me.

streunekatze
07.14.2018 , 02:35 PM | #126
And it is still happening. Another of my characters got her alignment reseted T_T

Phahe
07.17.2018 , 03:46 AM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by -Fabien- View Post
Same here, reset twice this week
Good for you ...