Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Maintenance: November 20th, 2018

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: November 20th, 2018
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
11.16.2018 , 01:44 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, November 20th for maintenance. This is for back-end updates only, there will not be a patch to download.

Details:
DATE: 20 November 2018
TIME: 6:00AM - 8:00AM PST (1400 - 1600 GMT)
VERSION: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Trlance's Avatar


Trlance
11.19.2018 , 10:18 AM | #2
Where is 5.10? .. You didn't want again delay and lied like you did with Nathema Conspiracy when you said it will be arrive early 2018, april and still nothing, didn't you? People want it BEFORE christmas, not after. 4 weeks left and nothing about Ossus.

~ Tsukito, Alliance Commander

Batwer's Avatar


Batwer
11.19.2018 , 04:06 PM | #3
It should come in early December. Are still 11 days until December. On the 15th comes a new companion, then certainly 5.10. But then it is mid-December.
Für Neueinsteiger und Rückkehrer:
klick mich: http://www.swtor.com/r/zwyYS6

DzastinBiberi's Avatar


DzastinBiberi
11.19.2018 , 06:32 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Batwer View Post
It should come in early December. Are still 11 days until December. On the 15th comes a new companion, then certainly 5.10. But then it is mid-December.
Yeah, yeah, maybe in your universe!

In BW universe, it's still early October!!!

MandFlurry's Avatar


MandFlurry
11.19.2018 , 10:30 PM | #5
Any chance you can turn on the Christmas event for this Maintenance. I love being around all these people and chatting with some of them, or just calling out where the Bots are on Nar Shadaa. I used to hate it til' i started doing it last year.

It is so much fun for so many of us, and gives us something nice to do.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/3k4e

casirabit's Avatar


casirabit
11.19.2018 , 10:35 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Trlance View Post
Where is 5.10? .. You didn't want again delay and lied like you did with Nathema Conspiracy when you said it will be arrive early 2018, april and still nothing, didn't you? People want it BEFORE christmas, not after. 4 weeks left and nothing about Ossus.

~ Tsukito, Alliance Commander
We are still in November so not sure why you are saying they are lying. We still have 11 days left so I would wait and see when December gets here first before you start accusing them of lying when they said it would be released in December. They didn't say November.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

casirabit's Avatar


casirabit
11.19.2018 , 10:36 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, November 20th for maintenance. This is for back-end updates only, there will not be a patch to download.

Details:
DATE: 20 November 2018
TIME: 6:00AM - 8:00AM PST (1400 - 1600 GMT)
VERSION: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric
Hehe thanks for doing this before my birthday not on my birthday. ()
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Solo-Jo's Avatar


Solo-Jo
11.20.2018 , 08:23 AM | #8
So any bets that it gets extended again for "account issues" again hehe

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
11.20.2018 , 08:47 AM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
All servers are once again available, thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

faclonlord's Avatar


faclonlord
11.20.2018 , 09:03 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
All servers are once again available, thanks everyone.

-eric
I'm getting an unspecified error.
There is one thing more powerful than conviction, just one: mercy-Angel.
Honour life by living, Padawan. Killing honors only death: only the Dark Side.- Yoda
I'm not interested in guilds.