New ultimate cartel pack is Awful for Stronghold Decorators , has been for months

Murder_Toys

Hello

GO BACK TO 1 guarantee Item or direct sell of New decorations added to new Ulimate pack

my names Oliver I ve been playing your game since the start now I mostly do guild events and other things

over the years I ve help out swtor Fan sites like dulfy and Tor Decorating I mainly help by adding pictures of new decorations. also help with youtube videos

for stronghold stuff.

Respectfully may I say over the last few months with your new ultimate cartel pack . it is AWful when it comes to decorations

I understand new bussniess model of the new ulimate pack and then direct sell armours and weapons flairs over x amount of weeks.

but you v never done that for decorations ... ever.. for the new items added. in the old days we would see pages of new decos on gtn.

now we have next to nothing .. i play on 3 servers just to find new decoration that have been added to the packs.. I see maybe one to 4 of a item in a whole

month... because your drawing from a item pull of 1000s of items.. with no guarantee new items

Please if u put new decorations in to new ulimate pack put them on direct sell.

your system is god awful why not go back to 1 new item in a pack. I can understand its a bussniess model that makes people go to direct sale.

but u never put the decoration up.

both dulfy and the people that run fan pages are sick of having to datamine new decorations. with your new system decorations are super rare ..

you guys put allot of time and money am sure in to making stronghold why not support it better. you want a table going for 40 mil.. because its 1 of maybe 4 ever seen on a server

since the new ulimate pack started we had 15 to 20 come and go. never to be seen on for weeks at a time. few down below...

( Arrangement: Pazaak Table Game Table Dread Wall Torch drink bucket Pressurized Coolant Tank High Voltage Capacitor Hazardous Material Tank cantina speak

)

so many more

this update 5.10 the dread portal and acid and Wookie Disguise Terminal. Senate Meeting Table Republic Travel Station Imperial Travel Station no where to be seen because of your awful system

put em up for direct sale or go back to 1 new item per pack.

I saw one dread portal on all 3 server I play in the old days there where pages... come on guys do better

I would like ot add to this...

Please make direct sale items more affordable. Your later prices are insane.

600 cc for a single item just discourages people from buying them at all. I have never minded 100 cc, but I flat out refuse to pay current prices. All this is doing is encouraging people to only buy from the gtn.. which is making the prices stupidly expensive which in turn encourages people to buy gold(No, I don't do that, but many would). pretty sure that isn't what you want.

I like the old system. the new system is actually discouraging new folks from even bothering with strongholds because it costs too much to decorate now. End result, fewer people participating which leads to fewer sales.

Agreed I try my best to track these decorations down each big update. Spending time looking through the decoration window for newly added decorations. It is frustrating once upon a time most of these could be tracked down easily due to Dulfy and other sites.

But it is getting tedious to do. Most people have no clue about what the new decorations are and if people do get them they are listed for insane prices. Looking at 20m to over 100m for a small node light.

Please list decorations when you update CM posts the same as when you update for new sales and armors. Also small lights minimum sell in a 4 pack for large overhead lights sell in a 2 pack. Have to spend millions upon millions buying a pair of matching lights is frustrating. Sometimes you can only find a single light of one type and for themed SH's you might need dozens of the same lights.

I have to agree with the others. Although I have gotten lucky with decorations in cartel packs (finally got that Ancient Sith Armor Rack!), I know how frustrating it can be to get the decorations you want. Costs on the GTN and the new ones in the CM can be prohibitive.

I have spent tons of credits buying decorations to decorate my Dromund Kaas and Nar Shadaa strongholds the past few weeks. Even splurged on some hypercrates, selling much of what I got to recoup what I spent. Even then, some decorations are just so expensive I can't justify the cost. Lights such as sconces are a particular problem as noted above.

So many decorations look great, but they could cost less and be more available.

I agree, the cost on the gtn are so unaffordable. Devs please drop prices of items on the cartel market and make all new items auto drop from crates.

I remember the days when I could find whatever I wanted from the cartel market right on the GTN because people were buying crates left and right and selling extras on the GTN. Now thing are way yoo scarce.

Hello

this update 5.10 the dread portal and acid and Wookie Disguise Terminal. Senate Meeting Table Republic Travel Station Imperial Travel Station no where to be seen because of your awful system

put em up for direct sale or go back to 1 new item per pack.

I saw one dread portal on all 3 server I play in the old days there where pages... come on guys do better

Wookie Disguise Terminal- Direct Sale (under the decoration tab)

Senate Meeting Table-Direct Sale (see above)

Dread Portal-Direct Sale (see above)

Toxic Pool-Direct Sale (see above)

There are also some new items they added to the decorations for direct sale as they have been doing for months.

New Items:

Senate Plaza Fountain

Ancient Sith Rack

Jedi Shrines (3 different ones at two different sizes)

Cantina Disguse Terminal

Hutt Disguise Terminal