Why was the Outlander so weak before Vaylin and Arcann?

Slowpokeking

So the idea is to ruin the story as it's been told to us so far?

BTW: I say this as someone who doesn't care for the Knight storyline :p

Prophecies can be wrong... Scourge THINKS he saw something. In fact, he saw the JK defeat the Voice. Nothing more. The jk didn't defeat the Emperor, and he may in fact never do. It's not ruined.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is with this "SI is stronger than everyone else" attitude? Its really annoying to see this every *********** time. Give it a rest already :mad:

Because the ''SI is stronger than anyone else'':D Maybe he/she is so appreciated by people is because they started just as some above average force user, but with time managed to become so much greater/more powerful than what they started as...

...imo without force ghosts I will rate them - JC/SW/JK/SI or JC/JK/SW/SI or maybe the SI is somewhere between the JK and SW in terms of power...

...oh and by prophecy you meant what lord Scourge tells you? JK defeats a Voice (which (almost?) kills Vitiate) only after the SW have killed one Voice and weakened him....do we now consider the SW the most powerful being in the galaxy since he did it first and was still growing in abilities at the time?

:D

Edited by Saelinne

Because the ''SI is stronger than anyone else'':D Maybe he/she is so appreciated by people is because they started just as some above average force user, but with time managed to become so much greater/more powerful than what they started as...

...imo without force ghosts I will rate them - JC/SW/JK/SI or JC/JK/SW/SI or maybe the SI is somewhere between the JK and SW in terms of power...

Well yeah do you know that he is the only force user who actually was defeated the other where top noch perfect warriors since day one who did not taste failure in battle well except JK but that was the emperor you know the dude that ate a entire planet. So that is why people think he is weaker then the rest without force ghosts and stronger with as you know a force storm did nothing to him.

• 2 years later...
stop licking up, nox only defeated a council member with all those spirits not the most powerfull or respected one at that,, and without any preparation would lose in a 1 on 1 with the wrath or the hero of tython,read the comics baras was powerfull,his lightning base was white,he didn't manage to conjure the force storm thanaton and any other council member can use "lol" cuz you kicked his *** too bad.TBH if anything wrath was even more hyped then the hero of tython trough the story,but I rly think that arcann is rly that powerful

Hmm. I can't give you an answer now, because my Nox is only level 53 (and I need to crank her DS to V). An insta-60 SI comes out as a neutral Imperious (go figure) rather than a Nox.

It will be interesting to see how that plays on my Nox - she kept all the ghosts, because she's nasty like that. (But even she took LS points for the Rakata thing on Belsavis.)

My Darth Imperious kept the ghosts :p So she's Light Side, but not above some nastiness when it suits her :p

Yeah the SI and JC should have used force powers not lightsaber combat not that their weak at it but its not their strength their strength are in their force abilities. SI should have used lighting lighting upon lighting upon lighting upon lighting adding to that more lighting add to it even more lighting then even more lighting.

JC should have used force push with more more force push with debris trow followed by more debris trow followed by more force push followed by even more force push then more and then even more and more force push then using debris then more force push.

Well would depend on what class they are. SI can also be an assassin and JC can also be a shadow and those two are fairly good with the double blade lightsabers at least mine are.

Edited by casirabit

stop licking up, nox only defeated a council member with all those spirits not the most powerfull or respected one at that,, and without any preparation would lose in a 1 on 1 with the wrath or the hero of tython,read the comics baras was powerfull,his lightning base was white,he didn't manage to conjure the force storm thanaton and any other council member can use "lol" cuz you kicked his *** too bad.TBH if anything wrath was even more hyped then the hero of tython trough the story,but I rly think that arcann is rly that powerful

I just force choked Thanaton in the DC chambers, old man was pathetic.