Papa Murphy's new plastic wrap...

TheBBP

Haven't had Papa Murphy's in a while... changed their wrappings you say? Thinner plastic or thicker?

PS: Papa Murphy's cookie dough is the best... <3

Not sure if thinner or thicker. Just that all the peperoni sticks to it lol.

Tis why you stick with Little Caesar's Hot and Ready five dollar pepperoni pizza.

Consistently good.

Couple years ago, back in college, i tried Little Caesar's pizza for the first time since I was a kid. I never had a way to explain how cheap tasted before that moment. /bleh

Couple years ago, back in college, i tried Little Caesar's pizza for the first time since I was a kid. I never had a way to explain how cheap tasted before that moment. /bleh

Couple years ago being the key words here.

Try it now, tis good XD

Edited by Lordmird

Tis why you stick with Little Caesar's Hot and Ready five dollar pepperoni pizza.

Consistently good.

I don't have one near me, but when I was at my sister's in Idaho we needed something in a pinch. They were very good for $5.

I don't have one near me, but when I was at my sister's in Idaho we needed something in a pinch. They were very good for $5.

Yea, I mean, I'm not saying they're better than some 5 star restaurant's pizza, I'm just saying it's great for 5 bucks. And fast too. :D

Edited by Lordmird

Yea, I mean, I'm not saying they're better than some 5 star restaurant's pizza, I'm just saying it's great for 5 bucks. And fast too. :D

Definitely. We have a $5 grab-and-go pizza place down the road and it is horrible. I have never had horrible pizza till I tried this place. The ONLY possible way it would even be worth $5 is if they brought it to my door and demanded that I not tip them.