Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1 Single Operative: 1000 stuns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
1 Single Operative: 1000 stuns

Invictusthetaru
01.09.2013 , 06:04 PM | #11
Bing.

Just stunned you again.
Ladle- 65 Sentinel
Ladled- 65 Commando
Spinalcheck- 65 Scoundrel
Tongs-65 Gunslinger

cashogy
01.09.2013 , 06:18 PM | #12
bad

just bad
Da'ny - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

thefishdude
01.09.2013 , 06:57 PM | #13
I gotta agree with some previous post. Of all the classes out that that need to be nerfed, OP's should definitely be at the top of the list. They should be made to wear a big sign (even in stealth) that says OVERPOWERED CLASS COMING

p.s. if you think OP's are overpowered now, you should've seen those fools wrecking ppl in the beginning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guhxGoGSEns
Forum Warrior Apprentice

cycao
01.09.2013 , 07:17 PM | #14
You sound pretty serious...which is seriously retarded. Throw your stealth scan down would probably help and after the second mez break it which will force him to get out of stealth. Honestly I keep people off the nodes like this all the time you can only do so much when stealth (like derp fill the reslove up) to which I will probably die if I am facing two competent players. You don't sound competent so doing a 2v1 against you and your friend would not be out of the question.

Sathid
01.09.2013 , 07:26 PM | #15
Assasins are the ones that can stun you forever,not Op's.

Rincewend
01.09.2013 , 07:28 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by thefishdude View Post
I gotta agree with some previous post. Of all the classes out that that need to be nerfed, OP's should definitely be at the top of the list. They should be made to wear a big sign (even in stealth) that says OVERPOWERED CLASS COMING

p.s. if you think OP's are overpowered now, you should've seen those fools wrecking ppl in the beginning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guhxGoGSEns
They used to be great, people used to cheer to see them on teams PVP and PVE (healers) now... the nerf bat has hit them, not as hard as merc's but still.

Wrthlessnoob
01.09.2013 , 07:40 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Royox View Post
So I'm trying to capture a turret on alderaan...."bing" and Stunned.

A partner tries to capture the turret...."bing" and stunned, now I'm free...but I cannot do **** because if I try to capture..."bing" and stunned...now my partner is free but he cannot do **** because if he tries to capture "bing" and stunned......

So...how can It be than the "out of combat" stun has no CD???

I shoul ask...what to do in those situations? I have stealth scan but I don't even know at what distance can they use that stun.
Troll post, but I'll go ahead and say that you would both be full resolve bar at that point.
Jedi Covenant

getdownsb
01.09.2013 , 08:18 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by dinrodion View Post
I wish I could downvote posts.
Upvoted
Rincon
Helm of Graush

DarthSabreth
01.09.2013 , 08:25 PM | #19

A partner tries to capture the turret...."bing" and stunned, now I'm free...but I cannot do **** because if I try to capture..."bing" and stunned...now my partner is free but he cannot do **** because if he tries to capture "bing" and stunned......

I shoul ask...what to do in those situations? I have stealth scan but I don't even know at what distance can they use that stun.
as much as i hate the CC in this game that CC fills that resolve bar after being hit 2 times after that you can spam kill that OP.
"I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire!" Rip .

ktkenshinx
01.09.2013 , 08:44 PM | #20

Don't even know where to begin with this.

1. Both Operatives and Assassins get this stun.
2. Two hits on the stun fills up your resolve, at which point the Operative can't even maximize his big opening Hidden Strike knockdown or his subsequent Debilitate.
3. Use your CC breaker on the second stun. Problem solved + full resolve.
4. Stealth Scan is terrifying for Ops. So is Flame Sweep. Use them both.
The Outlaw Miyke Fink: Scrapper, Prophecy of the Five
See you, space cowboys!: Formerly of Brown Coats
---THE SCRAPPER'S HANDBOOK: A PvP Guide---