Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1 Single Operative: 1000 stuns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
1 Single Operative: 1000 stuns

Royox
01.09.2013 , 05:32 PM | #1
So I'm trying to capture a turret on alderaan...."bing" and Stunned.

A partner tries to capture the turret...."bing" and stunned, now I'm free...but I cannot do **** because if I try to capture..."bing" and stunned...now my partner is free but he cannot do **** because if he tries to capture "bing" and stunned......

So...how can It be than the "out of combat" stun has no CD???

I shoul ask...what to do in those situations? I have stealth scan but I don't even know at what distance can they use that stun.

dinrodion
01.09.2013 , 05:33 PM | #2
I wish I could downvote posts.

Drazzen
01.09.2013 , 05:34 PM | #3
It has an associated energy cost.
2 sleep darts will fill your resolve.
drop an aoe; use an area taunt. just keep capping.

WaywardOne
01.09.2013 , 05:46 PM | #4
Sounds like something needs a nerf.

RyanReagan
01.09.2013 , 05:49 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by WaywardOne View Post
This post is exactly why operative needs nerf'd.

They are so OP.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K.² <Infinite Darkness>

Royox
01.09.2013 , 05:49 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by WaywardOne View Post
That just made me laught more than it should xD

criminalheretic
01.09.2013 , 05:52 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Royox View Post

A partner tries to capture the turret...."bing" and stunned, now I'm free...but I cannot do **** because if I try to capture..."bing" and stunned...now my partner is free but he cannot do **** because if he tries to capture "bing" and stunned......

I shoul ask...what to do in those situations? I have stealth scan but I don't even know at what distance can they use that stun.
http://www.torhead.com/ability/gWKHNkb/sleep-dart
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

Maxtofunator
01.09.2013 , 05:54 PM | #8
That just made me laught more than it should xD
I agree, out of ALL classes out there that need nerfing, it is by far NOT operatives/scoundrels.
Chopper-Tofu- Level 50 Scrapper Scoundrel Sinakel- 50 Carnage Marauder

Chlomamf
01.09.2013 , 06:02 PM | #9
One time I was on my Sniper, on AHs, Imp vs Imp. The explosion had ended and I went to cap West as usual. However during the cap I got mind trapped, and I knew that if I tried to cap again I would get mind trapped again. So like the smart person I am I went into Cover, activated Entrench and started capping, so the Stealther couldn't stun me and to stop me from capping he would have to openly attack me. He did, and then he went back into stealth using Blackout (or whatever that ability is that lets Sins go into Steath during combat). But I still had Entrench active, so to stop me from capping he would have to attack me again. And he did, and I killed him. So basically he had wasted his Blackout for nothing.

Kerensk
01.09.2013 , 06:02 PM | #10

So you have two people with full resolve vs an Operative. Spend the 2-3 GCDs to kill him and then cap the node.

PS: Operatives, don't post a long hypothetical description of how you'd still win. It's obvious this stealther knew what he was doing and would have had the upper hand anyway, I was just making a point.
The Harbinger, Piett Legacy
“It's an older quote but it checks out. I was about to clear it. ”