Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1 Person should NOT be able to put bubbles to a whole raid

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
1 Person should NOT be able to put bubbles to a whole raid

Prettyevilish
01.09.2013 , 05:05 PM | #11
LOL. Do you also have something against the healers HEALING their whole team? Because the bubble is primarily used as an ability to slow down damage and let the healer catch up - especially since any good DPS can pop it in just a couple attacks (or let it wear off since the healer is likely to be separated from at least a few of the players after leaving the gate).

Royox
01.09.2013 , 05:52 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SDTAXantos View Post
OP is probably a baddie reroll smasher mad his damage is so awful he can't break a bubble in ~2 attacks, you know, like most people in decent gear, on any dps class. /end run-on sentence.
OP is vanguard an has no problem on breaking 1 bubble...the problem comes when I'm defending a node and 3 bubbled comes to me...it's like "omg here we go"

Rincewend
01.09.2013 , 08:43 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by fungihoujo View Post
I see marauders predating the entire team- you shouldn't be able to give a full team a 80% speed boost for, what, ten seconds with a single GCD- at least it's going to take a sorc 12 seconds to bubble up an entire team.

Which I think says something when it's being used in combat- our other abilities are so bad, there is almost never a time when spamming stun bubbles is better.

That should be a hint that it's time to look at what is failing in the sorc class- not to just go nerf crazy once again on a class that's already bottom of the barrel.
Reqouted as this covers it. Than again if you look at all of Fungi posts he/she is fair.

Washingtoon
01.09.2013 , 09:10 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Royox View Post
OP is vanguard an has no problem on breaking 1 bubble...the problem comes when I'm defending a node and 3 bubbled comes to me...it's like "omg here we go"
I feel the same way when I'm forced to solo guard on my sorc and three maras or PT'es are marching in.

It's like " om-.....Yeah thats as far as I get before I'm dead.