Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hardest spec to use in PvP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Hardest spec to use in PvP

Macroeconomics
01.10.2013 , 12:43 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by HaLeX View Post
To Macro:
Where does a sniper fit in, and your opinion of them please. I'm curious because I have never played one, they have easy target acquisition(I'm assuming), but I have noticed some are great at it and some not.
I think Snipers are in the middle - for both low skill and high skill players. For low skill players, the target acquisition is not too difficult, but the need for proper positioning will disrupt some players. At the high skill level Snipers can offer some good utility to a team looking to counter enemy melee. But they are not a must have on a ranked team.

Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post
However decent a commando/sage dps might do in the hands of a skilled player, a bad will just be embarrassing on it
You need to reread my post. A low skill Merc/Sage dps playing against other low skill players will do substantially better than a high skill Merc/Sage dps playing against high skill opponents.

warstory
01.10.2013 , 12:54 AM | #62
madness assasin is easy to play you just drop all your dots and death field before you reach your target at melee range, throw up shroud and kill kill kill

klham
01.10.2013 , 01:17 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
In terms of playing an AC to its' full potential I'm going to say assassin/shadow. There's a huge gap between a good and a bad, or even average, one.

Then there's the specs/AC'es that are hard to play because their potential is so low. Those have already been mentioned.
I think this nails it. You always know right away whether you're up against a poor, o.k. or excellent Assassin. It's really evident. Gunnery Commando requires near-flawless play just to have a chance 1v1 against any other class (all other factors being equal).

Zataos
01.10.2013 , 01:30 AM | #64
I've played every single tree in the game at one time or another and Arsenal Merc is the worst, hands down, just bad for pvp.
The Chaoticas Legacy -The Shadowlands Server - (40k kills)
(Havaos Jug 50) (Devaos Sorc 50) (Vorhen BH 50) (Venaos Sin 50) (Xaos BH 50) (Zorgen Jug 50) (Zataos Mara 50) (Gwaraos BH 50) (Xenaos Mara 42) (Tavaos Sin 50) (Jenaos Snip 41) (Scaraos Op 27) (Ravaos Jug 31) (Xinaos Sorc 32) (Dreadaos - Jug 22)