Red dead server.

Rambofant

Hello, I'm a worried player on the server Chuundar PvP, it was a great server the first couple of weeks. PvP ques took only 1-2 minutes, and the community was huge! We had giant fights in ilum, and always people looking to make a raid. It was the best time I've had in an mmo for ages. However, the last 2 months more and more people has been leaving the server, and now we're down to more or less a dead server. The PvP ques takes atleast 10 minutes, at the prime time of the day.. And theres no players in ilum, or at the fleet. I'm basically alone, the fleet is a ghostship.. Of course, theres the regular level 15 walking around. But we're normally around 10-15 people at the fleet.. I know your doing your best, but we need server merges, the game isnt doing that well.. And since cross-realm warzones isnt coming before 1.3 that's a long time to be on a ghost fleet.

This hurts both the PvP community, AND the PVE community.

If not server merge, let us atleast transfear? I've spent days on my character, and I'd be damned if I'm gonna farm for valor rank 85 one more time..

I'm sure other people feel the same way, so let's hear it. Does anyone else feel this way?

Server merges are inevitable in any mmo to survive. I'm not sure they expected to have some so soon.

Well sadly, this MMO needs it FAST. Before 1.2 theres nothing for me to do but PvP, however when I cant even do that .. The game has no value to me, or the rest of my comrads :/

Server merges are inevitable in any mmo to survive. I'm not sure they expected to have some so soon.

Problem is, and the reason they are delaying it, is it's a sign that it's a game that's not doing so well, if you have to merge servers so early. It might mean nothing but the gaming press will pick up on it etc. Due to this, I bet EA are delaying it because they don't want to upset the share holders if it then also affects sales.

Problem is, and the reason they are delaying it, is it's a sign that it's a game that's not doing so well, if you have to merge servers so early. It might mean nothing but the gaming press will pick up on it etc. Due to this, I bet EA are delaying it because they don't want to upset the share holders if it then also affects sales.

You don't know what you're talking about.

This... It's pretty annoying how everything is motivated by the holy dollar.