Help deciding legacy name?

ChairForceOne

I suppose mythology can be pretty geeky and use of it in gaming can be sometimes maybe a bit over thought of. But I chose my legacy from my home country's (Finnish) mythology :) didnt even have to think too hard or anything.

I hope you'll find something that fits u!

For my legacy name I used "Kiru" which is Japanese Katakana for Force

:p As for you, decide on something you like in the game and try it in a different language and see if it sounds good or something like that. Or random word generators work too I guess.... :D

Hate to be the bearer of bad news. But Force, as in Star Wars' "The Force" is just katakana-ized English: "fo-su".

I don't know of any words in the Japanese language for "force" that are phonetically "kiru", and I've lived there for years...

All my toons are human force users, and they're all named Dax.

Republic

Daxjedi

Daxcaster

Daxshadow

Empire

Daxsith

Daxlightning

My Legacy name will be Dax.

"Hi, my name's Dax. Daxjedi Dax, of the Dax Legacy..."

And your name in real life is Slartibartfast, you're from Magrathea, are good at coastlines and bad at threats.

:p As for you, decide on something you like in the game and try it in a different language and see if it sounds good or something like that. Or random word generators work too I guess.... :D

Wee booo,

anywho to the op, i would recommend picking a noun, and then a verb and combining the two in any way shape or form. For example, mist rider, or river stone.