10pm downtime? Really?

Staavis_SC

Why the sudden change to 10pm as a downtime? You've already alienated the West Coast, New Zealand and Australia in the past, by shutting down at Midnight, now, you gotta screw over the West even more, and go at 10pm?

The downtime is 8 hours, same as every other downtime. Why the early shutdown? Why move it more into primetime?

Oh, and @StephenReid....3 days notice? Looks like about a 1 day notice to me, but then again, they didn't teach them new fangled math-e-ma-matics at my grade school, high school or college.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will never stop. Ever.

What!?!?!?! Never?!?!?!? QQ

But seriously is it so much to ask that they call me personally and find out when they best time for me is for them to apply this update? Is it so much to ask? :rolleyes:

Edited by Dayln

Sigh, you wanted the release date now you have it now you QQ about downtime

when does it stop

I understand downtime. I have no issue with it.

What I do have an issue with is:

1) West Coast constantly getting the shaft on downtime, and this time around, getting it even worse.

2) We were told we'd have 3 days notice of 1.2. Apparently, that was a lie.

Heck, if they would have gone with the patch at Midnight, AS USUAL, then maybe I'd have not posted at all.

You may resume your trolling now.

Im west coast. Doesn't bother me one bit. Even if it took 3 days to update the new 1.2, I wouldn't complain..

How about being happy for the changes and that they are coming this week instead of QQ?

How about Bioware keep their word for once and live up to their promise of "keeping downtime consistent"?

The last time this issue came up, that's what we were told.

Looks like they lied.

How about Bioware keep their word for once and live up to their promise of "keeping downtime consistent"?

The last time this issue came up, that's what we were told.

Looks like they lied.

this must be your first mmorpg

1) West Coast constantly getting the shaft on downtime, and this time around, getting it even worse.

Heck, if they would have gone with the patch at Midnight, AS USUAL, then maybe I'd have not posted at all.

You actually have 3 days notice they didn't lie. You have today, tomorrow, and thursday when the patch comes.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

alright bioware you have this guys permission to push back the date of 1.2 to friday

You actually have 3 days notice they didn't lie. You have today, tomorrow, and thursday when the patch comes.

Try that again.

Today, April 10th, 2012. 2:30pm

Downtime April 11th, 2012 10pm.

31.5 hours.

3 days = 24 * 3 = 72 hours.

Big difference in 1.5 days and 3 days.