Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands

RyanReagan

Don't know about the best but I can tell you the name of the worst guild on the server. Wook, a guild so crappy it has to organize 8-man premades to roll pugs in normal warzones. Blame people like that when there's no one online to play against anymore.

Don't forget that we're so bad that we need to hack in order to win :rolleyes:

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you have an average of 30 people online at a given time, and half of those people like to do warzones, what are we to do? not play with our guildies?

should we all que solo? even if we do odds are you will still see mulitple wooks in a warzone.

get some freinds in game. or get a life and get some freinds out of game.

I'm with WOOK on this one. Not much else to do if you PvP and there aren't rated games going...

I draw the line at the queue dropping to get double-premade crap that people do. Now *that* is just lame.

It's funny watching people get so bent out of shape over what Fatedd says.

I find him to be quite amusing and feel that he's a great asset to our server :)

Oh fatedd, silly you with your multiple accounts. Also I think we all find him quite amusing.

Edited by Hisokaowns

Don't know about the best but I can tell you the name of the worst guild on the server. Wook, a guild so crappy it has to organize 8-man premades to roll pugs in normal warzones. Blame people like that when there's no one online to play against anymore.

I am an officer in WOOK. If you have complaints about specific events, individuals, or groups please feel free to contact us through our forums at Wookieeroar.com. We have active policies in place designed to ensure fair gameplay by all of our members. Sometimes events are not brought to the attention of those in our guild that are capable of taking actions to prevent their continuation. If someone has legitimately mistreated you please let our officers know and we will investigate the issue.

However, if your only intent is to slander a group of players that beat you in warzones consistently I would suggest finding a group of your own to queue with. Redirect your frustration at losing into efforts to improve your experience. One of the advantages of being in an active guild is increased opportunities for organized PVP groups. Queuing two groups of four is not against any game rule, does not guarantee a combined eight person warzone, nor is it generally considered poor form by reasonable players.

I'm with WOOK on this one. Not much else to do if you PvP and there aren't rated games going...

I draw the line at the queue dropping to get double-premade crap that people do. Now *that* is just lame.

Members of WOOK have been asked not to queue dodge. As far as I am aware none of our groups are currently in the habit of doing this. If this is happening please feel free to contact us using our forums at Wookieeroar.com. Allegations accompanied by evidence in the form of screen shots or stream replays would be a good way of ensuring action on the part of our officers.

Members of WOOK have been asked not to queue dodge. As far as I am aware none of our groups are currently in the habit of doing this. If this is happening please feel free to contact us using our forums at Wookieeroar.com. Allegations accompanied by evidence in the form of screen shots or stream replays would be a good way of ensuring action on the part of our officers.

You have to ask your members not to queue dodge?

As I've said before. I joined a pub guild and they did that, I /gquit. End of story. Never happened in any of the imp-side guilds I've been in.

2 things.

first...i find it necessary to /facepalm my own guildie. Please take the pocket protector and sweater off, McFly, before you post again. ugh.

secondly

As I've said before. I joined a pub guild and they did that, I /gquit. End of story. Never happened in any of the imp-side guilds I've been in.

no ryan. you need to get your facts straight. you were guild REMOVED becuase the ONLY thing you joined wook for was to instigate. spread your bullcrap all you like. the FACT of the matter is the only times you THINK you were que dodged is when wook was trying to have 8 v 8 wook on wook matches. The only way for that to happen is by queing alongside each other in your coveted ranked ques. We had a few matches done before you guys got wind of it and decided to que as well so you could farm undergeared, and ill be honest, inferior players. This was back when half the PVPers were still in half recruit half battlemaster gear. you are just upset and troll becuase you were denied and easy slaughter of an inferior team.

2 things.

first...i find it necessary to /facepalm my own guildie. Please take the pocket protector and sweater off, McFly, before you post again. ugh.

secondly

no ryan. you need to get your facts straight. you were guild REMOVED becuase the ONLY thing you joined wook for was to instigate. spread your bullcrap all you like. the FACT of the matter is the only times you THINK you were que dodged is when wook was trying to have 8 v 8 wook on wook matches. The only way for that to happen is by queing alongside each other in your coveted ranked ques. We had a few matches done before you guys got wind of it and decided to que as well so you could farm undergeared, and ill be honest, inferior players. This was back when half the PVPers were still in half recruit half battlemaster gear. you are just upset and troll becuase you were denied and easy slaughter of an inferior team.

sorry homeboy, i was speaking of a different guild. you guys kicked me out because you literally couldn't figure out which person from ID I was. Which, in itself, is pretty pathetic.

I wasn't talking about you queue dodging, but yes I've seen you guys do it in rated (I'd say thanks for admitting it, but it isn't like it is a surprise). The other guild I was in pub-side did it in normals... which is even worse.

also, don't put down your own guild members. :)

Edited by RyanReagan

sorry homeboy, i was speaking of a different guild. you guys kicked me out because you literally couldn't figure out which person from ID I was. Which, in itself, is pretty pathetic.

I wasn't talking about you queue dodging, but yes I've seen you guys do it in rated (I'd say thanks for admitting it, but it isn't like it is a surprise). The other guild I was in pub-side did it in normals... which is even worse.

also, don't put down your own guild members. :)

You're in ID?!?!!?!?!?!!?

:eek:

As a "Squid Pro Quo" to Fat in his temporary absence; I shall, henceforth, consider any libelous attacks, including but not limited to, the publication of blasphemous, treasonable, seditious, or obscene writings or pictures, as an attack on the Emperor himself. Said declaration shall commence forthwith, not to exceed a period of 10(ten) business days. :)

Interesting, what is this que dodge? I wish there was a way to track the wz quitters so you could kill them afterwards in the fleet, or wherever.

lol Fatedd

He's going to send a well-paid Russian man to hunt you down if you let any personal details slip

Careful now

I am just glad that the GM's have removed a post made on this thread directed specifically at me whilst I was away on holiday that was basically slander, and for which I quickly wrote to the GM's about ready to sue them and the idiot who blatantly was trying to incite trouble and for which I can assure you very much I would have taken some quite nasty legal actions to have dealt with that specific idiot personally, costly for him, not so for me.

Making slanderous comments and basically spreading rumors about anyone even over the computer, especially slanderous comments, is a really, really bad idea against someone like me who will go for that individual. Just because you are in the USA and I am in the UK, does not mean you are immune to me dispatching anyone slandering my name and to spread what is basically unsubstantiated rumors, that is truly dangerous and I advice anyone against playing those kind of games, GAME OR NOT, regardless of who you are, and whether you think your computer allows you immunity against anyone in fact, not just me. The GM's obviously sore sense in my threat and removed that comment, and that I respect very much and I thank them for.

A bit of banter is fine, slander however, can be most costly to the person who has done the slandering for those in the know how, and those with the readies, it really is never a good idea to annoy those type of individuals, because they do genuinely have a thing about getting even, regardless of how much it costs to get even. So beware in the future of what you people say about someone, there are laws in place to deal with such comments, and they are far, far reaching throughout the entire planet.

You will however, be pleased to know, that I am moving on from TOR, to keep my sanity and I simply do not have the time to play anymore. Having just got back recently from my holiday, logic says to me, to play a game that I dislike because of the people that populate the game mainly, makes no sense at all to stick around anymore.

TOR is not a bad game, I will not miss it though, and I wish you all the best of luck, even the Snake, Kyarra who I would just love her to try EVE Online, but of course EVE would require a certain amount of strategic and utter ruthless mindset to play such a game, so unfortunately I shall never see Kyarra or the majority of you in such a game, plus I would have much fun in allocating an entire fleet from the alliance to crush your every move of course, could be another reason the majority of you dare not try it :p. But in all honesty and more seriously, TOR game is right up your street, I respect that, the RP and more serious gamer such as myself really is not suited to TOR. TOR seems to be ideal for a younger audience that do not require to think to much about a game, and good on them.

Long live TOR, and good luck to you all.

Regards

FatEdd signing out.

I am just glad that the GM's have removed a post made on this thread directed specifically at me whilst I was away on holiday that was basically slander, and for which I quickly wrote to the GM's about ready to sue them and the idiot who blatantly was trying to incite trouble and for which I can assure you very much I would have taken some quite nasty legal actions to have dealt with that specific idiot personally, costly for him, not so for me.

Making slanderous comments and basically spreading rumors about anyone even over the computer, especially slanderous comments, is a really, really bad idea against someone like me who will go for that individual. Just because you are in the USA and I am in the UK, does not mean you are immune to me dispatching anyone slandering my name and to spread what is basically unsubstantiated rumors, that is truly dangerous and I advice anyone against playing those kind of games, GAME OR NOT, regardless of who you are, and whether you think your computer allows you immunity against anyone in fact, not just me. The GM's obviously sore sense in my threat and removed that comment, and that I respect very much and I thank them for.

A bit of banter is fine, slander however, can be most costly to the person who has done the slandering for those in the know how, and those with the readies, it really is never a good idea to annoy those type of individuals, because they do genuinely have a thing about getting even, regardless of how much it costs to get even. So beware in the future of what you people say about someone, there are laws in place to deal with such comments, and they are far, far reaching throughout the entire planet.

You will however, be pleased to know, that I am moving on from TOR, to keep my sanity and I simply do not have the time to play anymore. Having just got back recently from my holiday, logic says to me, to play a game that I dislike because of the people that populate the game mainly, makes no sense at all to stick around anymore.

TOR is not a bad game, I will not miss it though, and I wish you all the best of luck, even the Snake, Kyarra who I would just love her to try EVE Online, but of course EVE would require a certain amount of strategic and utter ruthless mindset to play such a game, so unfortunately I shall never see Kyarra or the majority of you in such a game, plus I would have much fun in allocating an entire fleet from the alliance to crush your every move of course, could be another reason the majority of you dare not try it :p. But in all honesty and more seriously, TOR game is right up your street, I respect that, the RP and more serious gamer such as myself really is not suited to TOR. TOR seems to be ideal for a younger audience that do not require to think to much about a game, and good on them.

Long live TOR, and good luck to you all.

Regards

FatEdd signing out.

who are you

fated's a noob pass it around

If you had any brains, your reply would have been something a lot more agreeable than the drivel you responded with. Fatedd, for your information simply does not care what you or others think, but will eat you for breakfast if you use slanderous or rumor comments that are unsubstantiated, whether you agree with that or not, your nothing basically, alright.

I am not sure whether you understand what the differences are between the words slander or banter?, in your case your comment is mere banter. That is basically the difference between you and I, my brains are where they are meant to be, yours, god alone knows where your brains are mate, but I can guess.

Thanks anyway.