Cannot complete Chapter IX of the KOTET; The Eternal Command Console is just broken

Xsorus

Well i finished all chapters on master finally on my maxed out assassin tank finished the last one was going to have an awesome gold filled chapter selection and nope sniff sniff such a let down ..I need that fix .... I cant wait for the fix

• 2 weeks later...
Now I can't even get into throne room. I am stand in front of the elevator but no button to push to get to next room with the throne.. and it acts like it wants to start a video as i walk into faze but then nothing happens and i am standing with no blue button to push to get to throne room ..

• Dev Post
Now I can't even get into throne room. I am stand in front of the elevator but no button to push to get to next room with the throne.. and it acts like it wants to start a video as i walk into faze but then nothing happens and i am standing with no blue button to push to get to throne room ..

Based on what you are saying, the patch today should address your issue. You will need to reset the Chapter, but playing through from a reset state will allow you to move past this.

Thanks!

-eric

Based on what you are saying, the patch today should address your issue. You will need to reset the Chapter, but playing through from a reset state will allow you to move past this.

Thanks!

-eric

Will do.. This is the last chapter I have to do on Master "what a fun pain it was" until I hit the little snag but will reset chapter.... With tears mind you ..:) Thanks for the info

Edited by Xzerofour