What do you want for X-mas from SWTOR Claus?

finelinebob

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really feel like they missed the boat by not allowing for space to feel more open. Would have been so cool to leave a planet on your ship and fly to a station or fleet. For longer flights there would need to be a warp speed but i wish I could really "fly" my ship instead of just "guide" it. I want to take off, fly , and even land my ship. Smore more options would be nice as well.

Also I would love for my BH mercenary to be viable in PvP..........just saying

Playable Ssi-ruu. Sure, we're in the wrong period of time for them to be a thing, but c'mon. They're xenophobic space raptors with guns.

Failing that, superfluous-armour-accessories-or-whatever toggle. Begone, enourmous balance defying backpacks of questionable purpose! Off with you, bizarre and dubiously useful sticky out jedi knight shoulder plate things! Good riddance, whatever-the-heck-is-going-on-with-black-hole-inquisitor-robes-no-really-why-do-I-have-some-kind-of-modern-art-sculpture-on-my-hands!

Edited by Bleeters

Cross-faction talk

just wanted to point out you can infact talk to the other faction, be it only in /s but its still possible, i was talking to a trooper one night on my BH while on the tatooine ballon.

OT: i want Pod racing, and the ability to upgrade parts of it via fleet comms, and/or Cybertech

Edited by snowmon

Although I can't expect to see any new worlds available to explore anytime soon until next year, I'd at least like to see some sort of mention or reveal about Lehon, Oricon and Varl which was revealed in the game file leaks a while back which were originally intended for 1.4 and 1.5.

http://www.torhead.com/guide/leaks

Edited by Vitas

Paid Server Transfers from PVP to PVE

Ability to buy more character slots for Sub players

Black color crystal

Black-pink color crystal sounded cool

Christmas Packs and Christmas Event.

A Red Rider BB Gun!

Edited by jjjojo