*Looking for real DPS on server.

Okuy

Vexo, and Keelling are always open for a real dps challenge. if you can pull over 2050 on ops dummy please add one of us and hit us up. we like finding other good players to talk to and if possible throw rotations/differences around. Don't believe the 2050dps thing hit us up and try us. no parse needed for proof. currently we're still the highest parsing dps on our server, many challenges and victories to prove it, think you can stand up to the challenge, st anytime we're online. ( 5-7 minutes parses) Edited by Okuy

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

daaaamn, arent you a jug though? Are you dpsing with them or no?

yeah my jugg is only currently at the most getting 1950 at best. so i don't get competitive with him. at best is critting and procc'ing. Ambient dps FOR LIFE, top parsing all around.

so wait on your mara you can parse over 2050 but on your jug, its barely 1950?

my jugg is 1950 out of like 20 1800 something parses... so when the stars align on the ops dummy. but my mara 2000+ everytime..

questions regarding that 2k dps marauder:

what buffs/stim/adrenals do u use when running the parser?

what spec? what skill priority?

how geared? stat values?

wat is ur dps for the HM TFB encounters? which armor pen debuff is being applied to the target(s)? when is (are) the bloodthirst(s) being used?

Edited by Arovien
added 1 more question

questions regarding that 2k dps marauder:

what buffs/stim/adrenals do u use when running the parser?

what spec? what skill priority?

how geared? stat values?

wat is ur dps for the HM TFB encounters? which armor pen debuff is being applied to the target(s)? when is (are) the bloodthirst(s) being used?

Lets just say in the same group.. we pull more then everyone else still. In 61's this is what we pulled. when we get 63's moar to ***.

Edited by Okuy

Lets just say in the same group.. we pull more then everyone else still. In 61's this is what we pulled. when we get 63's moar to ***.

Mind answering some of the questions we got? If you dont wanna give away ur super secret ability priorities then how about answering the other questions regarding what buffs/stims/adrenals u use?

also do u upload on torparse.com?

Too funny lawl

I parsed my spit last night and it was doing 2200 dps for over 5 mins. I also have the data to back up my claims as well.

Tell Jadine to tell me or vexo when you're on I'll make a Mox key both can get on it I our ships. It'll funny cause I don't have any 63s

Mind answering some of the questions we got? If you dont wanna give away ur super secret ability priorities then how about answering the other questions regarding what buffs/stims/adrenals u use?

also do u upload on torparse.com?

Yes I do. Don't like showing everyone my rotation though.

Oh wow that must be really hard doing that dps with your PRESET ROTATION and gear. God pve takes so much skill cant believe you 4 manned Gharj only 9 month old content. Mauull seriously stop bragging about your guild when you got server 4th LOL. Good thing about pve is you can backpedal the whole time and stand still while clicking and have ZOMG 2050 DEEPS. Pve in this game is a joke there is no challenge to it I lawl'ed when I watched tfb " OH DONT STAND IN CIRCLES" " TANK SWAP" lol.

I've seen more details come out of Mitt Romney's Tax and Budget plans.

Any form of relevant details gonna be released? FYI, this is the internet; PROOF or didn't happen.

What benefit is keeping this a secret? obviously, you're a skilled player. even with your rotations, most people won't be able to get the numbers you do, so why hide this info? Does it make you feel better about yourself?

Honestly, this is a GAME. Try taking yourself a little less seriously.