Vanity lightsabers where are they?

svenofnine

when the game first came out i picked up a few lightsabers for my marauder and assassin; they was called Fear, Hate, and lightsaber of Exar Kun. i guess it was a patch that came out where you can no longer get those lightsabers with those names anymore. all i seen so far was the lightsabers with generic names. my question is, is there a list of flashpoints that drop cool lightsabers was awesome vanity names? i want to get one for my sorc but the only one i seen was one that dropped from collicode wars that had a vanity names. just seeing if there are more out there. thank for any help on this. :rak_02::(

when the game first came out i picked up a few lightsabers for my marauder and assassin; they was called Fear, Hate, and lightsaber of Exar Kun. i guess it was a patch that came out where you can no longer get those lightsabers with those names anymore. all i seen so far was the lightsabers with generic names. my question is, is there a list of flashpoints that drop cool lightsabers was awesome vanity names? i want to get one for my sorc but the only one i seen was one that dropped from collicode wars that had a vanity names. just seeing if there are more out there. thank for any help on this. :rak_02::(

Fear, Hate, and the Lore Named Sabers all were discontinued after 2.0. They fell under the Tionese, Rakata, Columi gear that was removed. :/

I feel your pain, I loved the named sabers.

That is why I was clever enough not to throw away my Columi mainhands. On my main (Guardian) I have the Ulic Quel Droma ancestral blade. And on my Jugg I have Hatred.

well like i said on my mara i have hatred and fear, and assassin i have exar kun. i made the sorc after 2.0 so it sucks i can't get one on her.