"taco guy" is saying "chau"

taiwars

Yep, that's it.

I'm saying goodbye to this community. Way too many anti-latins here.

Been trying to find a latin guild and all I get on chats is "go eat tacos (I don't eat tacos, I'm not even mexican), come clean my house, blah blah"

As an (argentinian) Engineer, I'm used to work every day with Americans, Europeans, Latinos, Indians, etc; Therefore, I will not tolerate any more Nazi behaviour that many people have over mexicans or latin americans in this game (or better yet, in real life).. really sucks..

I've been paying my suscription as many of you do; without begging for credits as some might expect..

Sorry for being born in Latin America..

Have fun and build high walls! :o

Asking a serious question on fleet is a crap shoot (if that's what you've been doing), because the likeliness of getting stupid responses from idiots with nothing better to do is very high. You may have more luck on the guild recruitment tab of your server's subforum.

It's really annoying when bigots are too lazy to even get their stereotypes right. They could have at least mentioned the Tango, gauchos and cheating at football.

Maybe you shouldn't take it to heart. I'm certain General Chat is a cesspit everywhere. Here on the European servers in General Chat everybody is racist and nationalistic to everyone else. It is depressing, but at least nobody is being singled out, I suppose. Come and play with us, and you can enjoy the novelty of being mistaken for Spanish instead of Mexican.

Anyway, sorry to see you go. :(

Edited by PLynkes