Tag Team Duel: Revan and Obi-wan (Ep 3) vs. Darth Malgus and Desann

Neltronluur

Should have picked somebody different., Kyle beat Desann in single-combat.

Revan and Obi-Wan are both probably better duelists than Kyle. That leaves Malgus(who is good) against two pretty good duelists.

Not even a contest tbh, the former wins.

Well we know Desaan can tangle with Kyle Katarn pretty good, but we know that Obi-Wan was one of the most powerful Jedi of his time. I think Malgus would beat Revan while Obi-Wan puts the jurt on Desaan then Obi and Malgus fight. In the end Obi-Wan wins.

Desann is no joke and could tie up Obi-Wan whilst Malgus kills Revan, then they double team Obi-Wan, sorted IMO.

In the unlikely scenario this happened, I wouldn't be surprised to see Obi win that 1v2.

Obi-Wan's resume is extremely impressive. Maul, Grievous, caused Jango(notorious Jedi killer) to retreat when he wasn't even a master yet, Vader at arguably the height of his power, numerous duels in the Clone Wars where he usually came out on top. His only real loss was to Dooku, who was easily the second best duelist of his time after Mace.

Malgus's only notable kill is Zallow, and there's no real indication Zallow did much of note. Desann didn't really do anything at all.

Desann is really pretty pitiful. I tried for hours to kill Tavion in JK2:JO, but I one-shotted Desann without even using the invincibility beam.

'Desann typically fought with a variation of the Strong style when engaged in lightsaber combat, taking advantage of the naturally superior strength and reach conferred by his formidable Chistori size. In addition to his formidable abilities as a saber duelist, he was tremendously skilled in Force Grip, the Jedi Mind trick, Force Illusion, and Force lightning, as well as at telekinetically hurling his lightsaber. One major combat advantage the Dark Jedi had was the size of his lightsaber itself. Its size was meant to fit the physical height and size of Desann, but its length and beam width made it a very difficult blade to block due to its incredible reach.'

He handled Katarn easily, more than once, and Katarn was one of the most powerful NJO masters.

'Desann typically fought with a variation of the Strong style when engaged in lightsaber combat, taking advantage of the naturally superior strength and reach conferred by his formidable Chistori size. In addition to his formidable abilities as a saber duelist, he was tremendously skilled in Force Grip, the Jedi Mind trick, Force Illusion, and Force lightning, as well as at telekinetically hurling his lightsaber. One major combat advantage the Dark Jedi had was the size of his lightsaber itself. Its size was meant to fit the physical height and size of Desann, but its length and beam width made it a very difficult blade to block due to its incredible reach.'

He handled Katarn easily, more than once, and Katarn was one of the most powerful NJO masters.

I think a good question is, can Kyle Katarn beat Obi-Wan in a fight? Because if he can't that would make Obi-Wan better than Kyle and then Desaan would be nothing to him.

I think a good question is, can Kyle Katarn beat Obi-Wan in a fight? Because if he can't that would make Obi-Wan better than Kyle and then Desaan would be nothing to him.

Obi-Wan is the better duellist, but Katarn far surpasses Kenobi with the Force.

Obi-Wan is the better duellist, but Katarn far surpasses Kenobi with the Force.

I feel that Obi-Wan would win in the end. Kyle is no push-over, but I think Obi-Wan has the ability to defeat Kyle in a straight up fight.

In this corner: "One With The Beard" Obi-Wan "Trollface" Kenobi. And his partner, "The Dark Knight" Revan!

And in THAT corner: "The Pasty Sithies" Desann and Malgus!

This is the best guddamn fight ever! :D

In this corner: "One With The Beard" Obi-Wan "Trollface" Kenobi. And his partner, "The Dark Knight" Revan!

And in THAT corner: "The Pasty Sithies" Desann and Malgus!

Place your bets! Will the Troll triumph? Or will the pasties take this match? *Rings bell*

Let's throw a wrench in this one and make it an old and rusty Obi-Wan vs. them.

Obi: If you strike me down, I'll become total l33t pwnage, nublet!

Vader: *strikes him down*

Obi: *voice in thin air* Haha! One With The Beard, n00by n00by n00blet! Oh yeah, I'm nekkid now!

Vader: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!