Happy Life Day

Xina_LA

Tomorrow is Life Day!

May you have a festive day of happiness, health, and many wonderful memories.

Here's a cool guide on hosting Life Day parties:

https://www.starwars.com/news/how-to-host-a-life-day-celebration

And if you have nerves of durasteel, here's the Holiday Special!

https://youtu.be/wJDAmBQ1u2g

It's the first appearance of Boba Fett and you'll get to hear the Princess sing.

Isn't tomorrow just the anniversary of the first airing of the Holiday Special and the officially recognized canon non-canon Legands observance of Life Day is December 25? Even SWG placed Life Day in December.

If you mean for the game, I don't think Life Day starts for another month.

It was originally November 17 due to the holiday special.

Some folks got the idea to make it Star Wars Christmas by moving it to December 25.

To me, Christmas is Christmas, Life Day is Life Day, why try to make Life Day a Christian thing?

But it's a fictional holiday, so people can celebrate it whenever they want.

Did anyone make it through a complete re-watch of the holiday special?

Edited by Xina_LA

Oh he likes Glossy! Bright & Shiny as can be!! The more he stands out the better. :p

LOL haha :D I'm sure. I'll be sure to throw in a set of nerf antlers too then, the good kind, with the bells.

Garish...it's just gotta be garish ;)

I can do garish. Totally. *thinks* I saw a pink, yellow and silver Lifeday sweater once, it would look hawt with a cup of egg nog. Or was that Ewok Love Day. Ah well, either way, it's the gift that keeps on giving. :p

I was eight years old. I don't remember watching this. I think we still only had our black and white TV. I don't think my family got a color one until a year or so later.

Funny I don't remember it. Repressed memory? :D

Edited by Zerileth

Princess Leia even sang a song for it. It was...horrifying. :eek:

She even sang a song in Saturday Night Live. Must have been around that time or so, I guess. I think I remember the Blues Brothers being there as well. Edit : It seems to be on YouTube, too.

I saw it when parts of that show were shown one or two decades later late in German television.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

She even sang a song in Saturday Night Live. Must have been around that time or so, I guess. I think I remember the Blues Brothers being there as well. Edit : It seems to be on YouTube, too.

I saw it when parts of that show were shown one or two decades later late in German television.

Oh, I didn't see that one lol. I'll have to look for it a bit later lol :D