What Do You Want to See in 6.0?

peter_plankskull

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Class-specific stories

- Having our characters be the class they are supposed to be in the story (f.ex. a Sith warrior using force jump and not just jumping like a normal pleb; and an Imperial agent using tech for assistance)

- Separate pvp gear buyable with comms, with a well-functioning bolster or a max ilvl bolster

- More customisation of buffs on ops frames

- No removal of old content

- A fix to the excessive desync when players move between vertical platforms

- Same-gender romance options with new and previous companions

- Improved class balance in pvp (nerf the predation marauder utility, nerf either arsenal mercs' dmg or dcds, make PTs more durable & lower their AP dmg slightly)

- Make tank stats affect some tank abilities, so that these stats will be useful for tanks in pvp (f.ex more dmg reduction on select dcds, or guard redirecting more dmg (up to 50%) the more tank stats one has (base guard with no tank stats would be maybe 25%))

Edit:

- Oh and training dummies as stronghold decorations

- More hooks in strongholds

Edited by Neulwen

I want two Epic Archetypes.

Set the entry point to hard-levelling a character to 55 (all the base story arcs must be completed, and you cannot use a token to reach level 55 for this purpose. Characters with a level 55 when this expansion launches have the archetypes unlocked,) and have one for each side.

Dark Side can be Imperial Guard and light side can be Quiet Pacifier or whatnot (think a ranger character that travels to dispense law and order) and have their own power trees and selections and fighting styles, their own story arcs and perhaps even a tailored companion.

That would be something I'd sub for.

New Operations would be great for the high-enders though, go nuts with that.

Edited by NeuroniaSW

- Improved class balance in pvp (nerf the predation marauder utility, nerf either arsenal mercs' dmg or dcds, make PTs more durable & lower their AP dmg slightly)

Sure, but first they should somehow separate PvP from PvE. I asked this in the past, i'm asking now again: since i don't PvP at all, why should my merc be nerfed too?

Keeping it real as opposed to requesting a new class/race or another 3 chapters with extensive VA/Cutscenes/LI stuff: just make more ranged abilities for vanguard. Really, I can't believe there isn't more versatility with this class. Gameplay gets old so quickly imo and I'd like to have a long-range-capable, rifle-toting trooper that doesn't involve a massive backpack-cannon that breaks immersion. Thank you very much :)

Please return I individual companion conversations like at launch!! I could care less if the camera quality is the same as at launch and they are always in a ship but please let us have meaningful arcs at least with our LI even it they are killable. Doesn't have to be much.. the launch model of 1 3 minute convo per planet can't cost that much and would be a huge improvement.

Flashpoint branches: 15-30, 30-50, 50-70. Don't get me wrong, i like to help the newcomers & low level players, but i doubt they will learn anything from just following me storming through the flashpoint on my level 70 god like mercenary. They should be encouraged to do flashpoints and learn how to do them without having a high level player to kill everything in their way. Some will say " hey, why don't you explain the mechanics to them? ". Good point, but what if they don't speak English? What if they are from a nationality-based guild, what do i do then?

For the first branch, 15-30, the mobs & bosses could have a slight difficulty reduction in order to give the low level players a fair chance of completing the quest and getting some decent gear.

Edited by bluehufsa

Whatever you do don't mention dark side jaesa, she goes cray cray over her :rak_01:.

Could you please stop ? Why are you spamming your own thread over some petty forum squabbles? How are my personal opinions about certain companions relevant in a topic about 6.0?

Edited by bluehufsa