The ways of the Jedi (jedi knight)

republicjedihero

what is the Jedi trying to teach me? I want to learn more. I want to be more disciplined.

What is Satele Shan trying to teach us, besides the Jedi code? The concepts of the Jedi code, I mean. how it come together. The ways of the Jedi knight. what makes a Jedi knight great? I want to learn the philosophy of the Jedi code, like Satele Shan do, like all Jedi do.

what is the Jedi trying to teach me? I want to learn more. I want to be more disciplined.

What is Satele Shan trying to teach us, besides the Jedi code? The concepts of the Jedi code, I mean. how it come together. The ways of the Jedi knight. what makes a Jedi knight great? I want to learn the philosophy of the Jedi code, like Satele Shan do, like all Jedi do.

Then you're in the wrong story.

Jedi Consular is practically a living, breathing Jedi story. Also, it has quite a surprising amount of humanism and Jedi code in it. Also, it's much better if you don't expect a typical SW story.

but jedi knight is also a jedi, just focus more on lightsaber combat. we need jedi knights to teach how to wield a lightsaber. I have both knight and consular story completed, so it does the job.

I will try to explain what satele really means. she means she sensed the eternal emperor, and she failed to defeat the emperor, which brings her closer to darth marr's spirit to understand the neutrality of the force. darth marr said the force are one.

I think the way of a jedi consular is to be a peacekeeper and provide help to those in need, at the cost of giving up the throne and turning it into an eternal alliance for the good of the galaxy, so more people can benefit from the service. The Jedi way is to serve

but jedi knight is also a jedi, just focus more on lightsaber combat. we need jedi knights to teach how to wield a lightsaber. I have both knight and consular story completed, so it does the job.

I will try to explain what satele really means. she means she sensed the eternal emperor, and she failed to defeat the emperor, which brings her closer to darth marr's spirit to understand the neutrality of the force. darth marr said the force are one.

I think the way of a jedi consular is to be a peacekeeper and provide help to those in need, at the cost of giving up the throne and turning it into an eternal alliance for the good of the galaxy, so more people can benefit from the service. The Jedi way is to serve

I don't care about Warrior act III and its impact on the whole of SWTOR. Imo, Emperor died on DK, JK fought someone else trying to rez the Emperor on Ziost and Zakuul never happened.

Yeah, the Jedi Order and Republic needs its valiant Protectors, the Knights. I just thought that the Consular is much more of a Jedi story. Knight is your archetypal Hero story, more than a Jedi story imo.

The class should be named jedi guardian not jedi knight. Jedi knight is a rank. I just screws the jedi consular out of the title. Stuff like this could keep the game from being canon. I am not sure what the original devs were thinking. I know jedi knight is iconic but.....