<APEX> is recruiting

DavetheEnforcer

We are an Empire Guild originally from the Namadii Corridor Server where we held server first records for first SM clear of EV and KP, first clear of HM EV and KP, and server first Nightmare clears (Including the Titles) of EV and KP, and first kills of every World Boss ranging from The First on Dromund Kaas to The Primal Destroyer. Right before the Server Mergers, our progression raid team fell apart and we moved to The Harbinger with 4 active raiders. We have rebuilt with all current content, with the exception of HM TfB, on farm mode and we hold the server record for first 16 man clear of TfB. We look forward to seeing everyone in game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of a bump but we are currently lookin for one more tank or healer geared for HM TfB or at least HM EC. If you're geared enough for HM EC, we can do a run and Campaign you out in about an hour and a half. With one more tank/healer we can give our current group far more freedom to take nights off or dust off an alt. Our current raid progression is 2 full groups through HM EC, SM TfB, and 4/5 16 man TfB. Please contact any member of <APEX> in game or apply on our website. Best of luck to the Harbinger

What nights do you raid?

I am tank and I know a healer who would be interested in partaking runs with your progression groups.

Our guild primarily runs pub side, so we are looking into run more on the sith side. We have cleared up to and including 4/5 HM TFB on the pub side and are familiar with the strategies.

I am in full BH, he is mix rakata and BH and would need a little extra gear I imagine.

PM me or contact me in game on Sagral.

Thanks.

That link worked great man! Thanks for the response. Based off your gear, we'd love to have you in guild. You can contact any member of <APEX> in game to receive an invite to the guild. Were running a 16 man HM EC this Wednesday the 14th and would love to have you with us. Looking forward to raiding with you brother.

Atriss

Thank you for all your responses, we've picked up so great assests to the guild these past few days. Right now all applications are welcome as we always have room for active raiders but we are looking for 1 assassin tank for NiM EC runs. Best of luck to Hatred, Haterade, Elitist Isolationists, and all other guilds going to NiM EC

-Atriss

Edited by USCG_Davis

• 2 weeks later...

Bump and Update. We just took in some amazing raiders from <Forgotten> and are still recruiting for our 3rd and 4th raid groups. Took 5 people who had never been into TfB last night and 1 shot everything up to the Terror in 16 man an then proceded to find out that we had 3 healers on one side and that was why our tank kept dying; downed next attempt. 5/5 HM TfB currently with our 2nd shot at NiM EC on Monday. If you are an exceptional progression raider, then please apply for our raid 1 to give us even more flexibility. All other active raiders are encouraged to apply for our less serious groups, WB slaughtering, and chaotic pvp nights. Best of luck to every one on the Harbinger and hope to see you in game.

Atriss/Rai'kond

Currently 5/5 HM TfB, 1/4 NiM EC and our first shot at 16 man HM TfB this weekend. We're currently recruiting 1 healer for our second NiM EC group. Hit up any member of APEX in game to get a feel for the guild or reply here. Best of luck to the Harbinger.

Bump and Update. We just took in some amazing raiders from <Forgotten> and are still recruiting for our 3rd and 4th raid groups. Took 5 people who had never been into TfB last night and 1 shot everything up to the Terror in 16 man an then proceded to find out that we had 3 healers on one side and that was why our tank kept dying; downed next attempt. 5/5 HM TfB currently with our 2nd shot at NiM EC on Monday. If you are an exceptional progression raider, then please apply for our raid 1 to give us even more flexibility. All other active raiders are encouraged to apply for our less serious groups, WB slaughtering, and chaotic pvp nights. Best of luck to every one on the Harbinger and hope to see you in game.

Atriss/Rai'kond

my peak hour is 4am, can match?

Jesus dude, get off your high horse. We're 3/4. Go troll some where else. You want to talk about that, you've done plenty in the progression page

Potential recruits to your guild should know that, by your own admission, you exploited a bug in the game to progress in raid content. This is a violation of the Rules of Conduct.

http://www.swtor.com/legalnotices/rulesofconduct

To keep the Service a compliant, fun, fair and safe gaming environment for everyone, you may not engage in any of the following behavior:

(...)

Exploit any bug in the Service to gain unfair advantage in the game and/or communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the Service.

We should prob mention that we also pretty much 7 maned vorgat cause a dps died right at the beginning....

So what you're saying is that one of your raiders did something stupid like step on a mine or whatever at the start of the fight and then you proceeded to 7-man the one boss in the game that is easier on NM than it is on HM?

Grats, I guess.