Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Sith Emperor vs Darth Sidious


kylewhalon's Avatar


kylewhalon
02.18.2013 , 07:00 PM | #381
Quote: Originally Posted by Sage_of_Battle View Post
You also stated in this half broken paragraph that you thought Sidious was weaker.....
okay u win that battle... i admit i said that but u gotta remember i wrote this in a fit of rage and it doesnt portray how i really feel... i was in infuriated with some other kid on youtube when i came across this forum and posted this... it angers me i cant reach through the moniter and just smack the **** out of people on the internet sometimes... i wasnt going to slap my gf or my daughter so i posted this... this is just a huge rant venting my frustration... im man enough to admit when im wrong and im wrong in this post...

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
02.18.2013 , 07:06 PM | #382
Quote: Originally Posted by kylewhalon View Post
please see above... im not writing a persuasive essay here... i know my grammar is incorrect from a literature stand point but trying to insult me on the lack of grammar i used on a post in a forum is sad... it really is... it shows u have nothing else to combat me with and just reveals ur desperation... do people write jk, brb, lol, imo, ***, btw, or idk in novels or any other official document where grammar is necessary... no they dont... this is the internet and other rules apply... i know how to use proper grammar and there is a place for it..... and a forum is not one of them. i dont use ".............................." these dots to break up what im saying when im writing an actual paper or piece of literature... only in text messages, posts of facebook, or forums... i dont write "u" or "ur" when writing real papers... yet again, my brain is smart enough to tell the difference between the 2...so please come at me with something better than lack of grammar... it just reveals how desperate u really are in the argument and reveals u have nothing else u can say... its like obama debating romney and obama owning romney... and romney having nothing to say back so he points out the obvious and tells obama he's black... nothing but a desperate attempt to cling on to something and stay alove in this debate... good job... come at me with something better... i'll wait
Just because this is a forum doesn't mean you can't maintain some sort of grammatical coherence. But since you seem intent on staying the course, I'll refer back to your points (since you haven't thought them through).

Darth Vader killed Darth Sidious by picking him up and throwing him down a reactor shaft. It was not a straight up fight. There was no battle, no fight. In a straight up fight, Vader would lose. Again, look at the circumstances of the fight.

On to Mace Windu. Mace Windu is a Jedi. G-Canon dictates that Sidious is the strongest Sith. So that point is meaningless as well.

I'm just going to leave it at that. I have no interest in participating in this debate any longer.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

kylewhalon's Avatar


kylewhalon
02.18.2013 , 07:28 PM | #383
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Just because this is a forum doesn't mean you can't maintain some sort of grammatical coherence. But since you seem intent on staying the course, I'll refer back to your points (since you haven't thought them through).

Darth Vader killed Darth Sidious by picking him up and throwing him down a reactor shaft. It was not a straight up fight. There was no battle, no fight. In a straight up fight, Vader would lose. Again, look at the circumstances of the fight.

On to Mace Windu. Mace Windu is a Jedi. G-Canon dictates that Sidious is the strongest Sith. So that point is meaningless as well.

I'm just going to leave it at that. I have no interest in participating in this debate any longer.
it appears it is u who hasnt thought things through...

1. i said it doesnt matter how palp was beaten... u all claim its impossible... palp just sat there helpless when vader picked him up... id expect more from the most powerful sith lord thats ever lived... are u saying its completely impossible for Vitiate to pretend to be on Palpatine's side and strike when he's not paying attention? Cuz its pretty clear u are all stating he cant defeat Palpatine period... no matter what the circumstances... and thats where u are wrong... i said there are all sorts of variables that need to be accounted for... u claimed it didnt matter, sidious would win no matter what, no matter which situation canon says he wins... thats where i said u were all weak minded drones and there was more to it than that....who said this was a straight up fight? was Plagueis and Sidious a straight up fight? no it wasnt... but sidious defeated plagueis none the less

2. yoda was the strongest jedi who'd ever lived up to his point... windu was weaker than yoda... sidious is stronger than yoda, as made clear by yoda failing to kill him and being forced into exile... he knew he couldnt beat sidious so planned on using the skywalker twins to succeed where he failed... so its fair to say windu is less powerful than sidious... lets set it up like this windu<yoda<sidious... but that didnt stop windu from besting palpatine... all the variables that day were in windu's favor... windu had all the right conditions on his side hence why theres more to it then whos the most powerful... u have to look at the bigger picture... uv proven u can not... its not so black and white

kylewhalon's Avatar


kylewhalon
02.18.2013 , 07:42 PM | #384
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
On to Mace Windu. Mace Windu is a Jedi. G-Canon dictates that Sidious is the strongest Sith. So that point is meaningless as well.
furthermore, ur inability to do the "math" and decipher whos the stronger between windu vs palpatine only furthers my point on how impossible it is for u to think for urself... G-canon didnt tell u who's stronger so ur completely lost and cant figure it out for urself? hahahaha.... its pretty basic... get ur head out of ur *** and use some common sense... u only prove ur a drone more and more everytime u open ur mouth... so we'll go over this one more time,
1) yoda = strongest jedi up to his time... as stated by canon meaning
2) windu < yoda
3)sidious = strongest sith.... and sidious defeated yoda meaning
4)yoda < sidious and if windu is less than yoda that means
5)windu < sidious
now i know that may be hard to comprehend, where it wasnt lucas who programmed this into u, but it really wasnt that hard to figure out

kylewhalon's Avatar


kylewhalon
02.18.2013 , 08:01 PM | #385
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Darth Vader killed Darth Sidious by picking him up and throwing him down a reactor shaft. It was not a straight up fight. There was no battle, no fight. In a straight up fight, Vader would lose. Again, look at the circumstances of the fight.
i have said multiple times that its not so black and white, that u needed to look at the big picture and that there are different cirumstances where Vitiate would win... which u denied because of canon. Then u come back at me with Vader only won cuz of the circumstances... so in attempting to argue with me u have finally conceded and agreed there are certain conditions where sidious could be defeated by someone less powerful than him, which is the point iv been arguing all along, the philosophy of reality... canon should only be a guide line to help determine who we think MIGHT win... cuz reality is underdogs win all the time, even against opponents stronger then themselves... thanks for helping me win my argument

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
02.18.2013 , 08:05 PM | #386
Quote: Originally Posted by kylewhalon View Post
furthermore, ur inability to do the "math" and decipher whos the stronger between windu vs palpatine only furthers my point on how impossible it is for u to think for urself... G-canon didnt tell u who's stronger so ur completely lost and cant figure it out for urself? hahahaha.... its pretty basic... get ur head out of ur *** and use some common sense... u only prove ur a drone more and more everytime u open ur mouth... so we'll go over this one more time,
1) yoda = strongest jedi up to his time... as stated by canon meaning
2) windu < yoda
3)sidious = strongest sith.... and sidious defeated yoda meaning
4)yoda < sidious and if windu is less than yoda that means
5)windu < sidious
now i know that may be hard to comprehend, where it wasnt lucas who programmed this into u, but it really wasnt that hard to figure out
Here I was about to post a very polite reply, and you do this. You know you don't have to insult everyone who disagrees with you, right?

And for the record, I can think for myself, and I'm not a mindless drone. I had already done the math way before you posted this. Of course Sidious is more powerful than Yoda and Mace Windu. It's not hard to figure out, but I'm glad you're here to point it out. But that doesn't matter to you. You seem to only look at circumstance.

The OP asked who was the more powerful. The answer is Sidious. It can't be argued. Getting into a discussion on circumstance is pointless because anything can happen. If Vitiate were in the same position as Vader on the Second Death Star, then yes, he could kill Sidious. But what is the point of discussing a duel between the two if that is the scenario? There probably wouldn't even be a fight.

You can respond to this if you want, but I don't plan on returning to this thread unless absolutely necessary.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

kylewhalon's Avatar


kylewhalon
02.18.2013 , 08:21 PM | #387
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Here I was about to post a very polite reply, and you do this. You know you don't have to insult everyone who disagrees with you, right?
.
way to make me feel bad lol... lets get one thing straight... im the one with his back against the wall being tag teamed by multiple people in the thread. im the one on defense. im pretty sure it was u who attacked my grammar bringing it personal. i thought that was the level id have to bring it to to properly defend myself. i honestly thought it was understood that anything goes and i wasnt try to offend u personally... but if i offended u, my apologies... and i want to note that im a very very stubborn person who rarely apologizes... i just have zero tolerance for people, who i feel arent thinking as in depth about things as they should, insulting me. iv been in waaaaay to many arguments on the net with immature people to have a tolerance anymore so i immediately go on the offensive and insult... im sure u must have known what u were getting urself into when u read my previous posts. for future reference... dont poke a lion and then wonder why he attacks u lol

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
02.18.2013 , 08:38 PM | #388
Quote: Originally Posted by kylewhalon View Post
way to make me feel bad lol... lets get one thing straight... im the one with his back against the wall being tag teamed by multiple people in the thread. im the one on defense. im pretty sure it was u who attacked my grammar bringing it personal. i thought that was the level id have to bring it to to properly defend myself. i honestly thought it was understood that anything goes and i wasnt try to offend u personally... but if i offended u, my apologies... and i want to note that im a very very stubborn person who rarely apologizes... i just have zero tolerance for people, who i feel arent thinking as in depth about things as they should, insulting me. iv been in waaaaay to many arguments on the net with immature people to have a tolerance anymore so i immediately go on the defensive and insult... im sure u must have known what u were getting urself into when u read my previous posts. for future reference... dont poke a lion and then wonder why he attacks u lol
Of course things tend to get a little heated. And I may have responded a bit harshly. It's just that this thread is a year old, been debated in and out in multiple different threads, and I just got tired of seeing it.

And on the topic of thinking in-depth. That's what I do. As you can see in this thread.

Anyway, I'm sure we're back on even terms, so I'm going to go ahead and leave this thread for good.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

kylewhalon's Avatar


kylewhalon
02.18.2013 , 08:40 PM | #389
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Of course things tend to get a little heated. And I may have responded a bit harshly. It's just that this thread is a year old, been debated in and out in multiple different threads, and I just got tired of seeing it.

And on the topic of thinking in-depth. That's what I do. As you can see in this thread.

Anyway, I'm sure we're back on even terms, so I'm going to go ahead and leave this thread for good.
ok... i completely understand, u have zero tolerance for seeing this debate. completely understandable... let me guess, u didnt mind at first but as time wore on it just made u want to snap? thats how i feel about what i was saying. and good luck to u sir

DSpectre's Avatar


DSpectre
02.18.2013 , 10:17 PM | #390
By reading tons of things on Emperor Vitiate, He absorbed an entire planet of life and force. making him so powerful and immortal. and any death in the galaxy fed his power. He was able to cast massive amounts of dark side powers without strain or effort. he had the power to move planets if he wanted to.... REALISTICALLY Vitiate could have destroyed Palpatine with a mere thought. Vitiate wins this JUST with his power alone.
"Who I am is not important, my message is."
―Revan