Warning: Force charge

Xaxxus

So today I force charged over that rock bridge on tattooine near the cave for the blood and sand quest. I died as soon as I landed.

I don't know how wide spread this issue is, but seemed to only happen when I force charged from basically one end I the bridge to the other.

Perhaps it was the position I charged from (it calculated fall damage as if I had jumped off the bridge)

I had full health when it happened so it wasn't a "derp forgot to heal" moment.

Just letting you guys know to watch where you charge from.

do you know how much i laughed my *** off after i finished reading the 1st paragraph? XD!!! i remember when i FC in voidstar and i spawn under the space ship we were at, like i was in space... literally lololol! Edited by ReFlexionn

Very similar thing happened to me on Taris. I force charged to an enemy on a bridge and it put me under the bridge and i was not able to escape! /stuck killed me, could not fast travel for 20 min, and for whatever reason i could not go to medcenter(possible bug?) when i died. I spammed /stuck until i was almost out, like just the feet were in the bridge still, and it timed me out. Finally about after 20 deaths I was able to go to the medcenter with 0%armor and 10k to fix it. Pretty upset I was, indeed.

do you know how much i laughed my *** off after i finished reading the 1st paragraph? XD!!! i remember when i FC in voidstar and i spawn under the space ship we were at, like i was in space... literally lololol!

That happened to me, and its very annoying.