Ebon Hawk: Best ship ever made?

DarthJK

The Operative ship is still my favorite in TOR ! Saddly I do not have one to the point of having it.

My Main is a Jedi Sentinel but I hate their ship while doing combat missions , but the Sith Warrior ship I feel alot better using .

Ebon Hawk is my favorite probably just because Han Solo/Leia scenes are likely my favorite in the movies . I wish they would bring it to the game so we could walk its halls whatnot.

I hope eventually we get to use 1 seaters 2 seater small ships , I would love to use the ships that Obi-wan and Anakin was using in Ep3.

Nope its not. Well if you look at both the

Dynamic-class freighter and the YT-1300 light freighter(standard models of the ships), you'll see the YT-1300 is able to carry more passangers, and more cargo and ontop of the it also has a backup hyperdrive which compared to the Dynamic freighters do not.

Also while the Dyanmic frighters need 2 pilots, the YT-1300 can run with just 1 pilot, the YT-1300 also has a better hyperdrive standard then the Dynamic freighters.

Now if you compare the Hawk to the Falcon, the Falcon has had far more extensive modifications making it the superior ship.

For that time in the Kotor era, yes it was a fantastic ship. But the Dynamic class freighter wasn't the best ever built, and the Hawk wasn't the best modified compared to the YT-1300 and The Falcon.

The Falcon was in a sorry state because Han Solo couldn't afford the upkeep and the thing was suffering because of it. Falcon wasn't anywhere near as good as it could've been. The Ebon Hawk, however, was well kept and upgraded the only reason we don't see it isn't because it didn't "survive", it's because it's whereabouts are Unknown after Meetra Surik used it to get to Dromund Kaas.

The Operative ship is still my favorite in TOR ! Saddly I do not have one to the point of having it.

My Main is a Jedi Sentinel but I hate their ship while doing combat missions , but the Sith Warrior ship I feel alot better using .

Ebon Hawk is my favorite probably just because Han Solo/Leia scenes are likely my favorite in the movies . I wish they would bring it to the game so we could walk its halls whatnot.

I hope eventually we get to use 1 seaters 2 seater small ships , I would love to use the ships that Obi-wan and Anakin was using in Ep3.

Ya know, I loved the JK ship. I thought the outside of it just looked great. But the inside of that ship is just SO sucky. It looks too... well... Jedi-ish. Ya know? I realy wanted something that actually looked like something you'd fly.

The Falcon was in a sorry state because Han Solo couldn't afford the upkeep and the thing was suffering because of it. Falcon wasn't anywhere near as good as it could've been. The Ebon Hawk, however, was well kept and upgraded the only reason we don't see it isn't because it didn't "survive", it's because it's whereabouts are Unknown after Meetra Surik used it to get to Dromund Kaas.

the yt-1300 (millenim valcon) was a good ship to begin with, but then Han and lando upgraded the hel out of it mainly with military grade stuff. also it yes although the ebon would of been the best in its time, it would stand no chance against the valcon

I was under the impression that the Falcon was supposed to look beat up. As Luke says in Episode IV: 'That heap of junk?!' (maybe not quite what he said, but you get what I mean :) )

No Stormtrooper/interferring Empire busybody would look at the ship and think it was one of the fastest spaceships in the galaxy.

Just my 2 Cents worth :)

the yt-1300 (millenim valcon) was a good ship to begin with, but then Han and lando upgraded the hel out of it mainly with military grade stuff. also it yes although the ebon would of been the best in its time, it would stand no chance against the valcon

And yet they couldn't get the hyperdrive to work when they wanted to. The upkeep was shoddy. Han, at best, did patchwork. Chewbacca did most of the repairs himself when he could. It wouldn't be a match for the Hawk. Armaments are about the same. And I'd have to say the Hawk is faster. Better upkeep and repairs. Their crews were similar, except the Hawk's had more Jedi. And T3-M4 had repaired and upgraded the Hawk in a way that most organic engineers couldn't conceive.

And at the end of the day, the Ebon Hawk just looks better.

best ship ever made was the KSE-Firespray 31 patrol and attack ship. Loved it in SWG, and lets not forget that Slave I was one of these ships. Equipped with the armaments Jango and Boba outfitted it with, pretty bad*** ship.

im just saying that its best cause it looks cool and is overall my favorite SWG ship

Edited by Bird_of_Thunder

And yet they couldn't get the hyperdrive to work when they wanted to. The upkeep was shoddy. Han, at best, did patchwork. Chewbacca did most of the repairs himself when he could. It wouldn't be a match for the Hawk. Armaments are about the same. And I'd have to say the Hawk is faster. Better upkeep and repairs. Their crews were similar, except the Hawk's had more Jedi. And T3-M4 had repaired and upgraded the Hawk in a way that most organic engineers couldn't conceive.

And at the end of the day, the Ebon Hawk just looks better.

Good to see you again ReiKai.

And no, the Ebon Hawk is an obvious rip from the Falcon, which was built thousands of years later and is more advanced in every way imaginable, shoddy or not.

And no, the Ebon Hawk is an obvious rip from the Falcon, which was built thousands of years later and is more advanced in every way imaginable, shoddy or not.

An argument that has been proven inconsistent at best and completely False at worst. Tech arguments have already been done. They don't really advance. They take two steps forward, then three steps back when the next galactic war wipes out every advancement they were gunning for and sets them back centuries of recovery and forces them to use ships and tools from earlier ages because They Still Worked.

SWTOR has weapons capable of destroying Capital Ships and Fleets in single shots. 3500yrs later the only thing that came close was something about 100thousand time the size of those ships in the form of the Death Star, which could either; A) Destroy a planet, or B) Destroy One Capital Ship per shot.

What would I go with? The weapon that I can attach to my Capital Ships and use against fleets of my enemies, or the one that takes twenty flippin years to build and ends up being destroyed Three Separate Times because of people with good piloting skills? Sorry future, but you just don't do it for me.