Message to APEX

Psirebral

See we que up, tell you guys its no where close to our best (albeit that's a low standard compared to you "real" PvPers) and you guys proceed to face roll us. To be expected. Were just trying to learn the ropes. Then we get back to fleet and you guys spit/fart/shart and a whole bunch of other things on us. We know were no good. Leave it at that. Instead of taunting us on fleet and in the WZ's, maybe pass along a few tips? You guys complain so much about people quitting after one match; we stayed for 7 or 8? Yet every single time, you guys mocked us for not being able to beat you down a healer, or running gimped specs, or running mercs, or what ever. At least after you see were serious and trying to learn, cut that stuff out.

See we que up, tell you guys its no where close to our best (albeit that's a low standard compared to you "real" PvPers) and you guys proceed to face roll us. To be expected. Were just trying to learn the ropes. Then we get back to fleet and you guys spit/fart/shart and a whole bunch of other things on us. We know were no good. Leave it at that. Instead of taunting us on fleet and in the WZ's, maybe pass along a few tips? You guys complain so much about people quitting after one match; we stayed for 7 or 8? Yet every single time, you guys mocked us for not being able to beat you down a healer, or running gimped specs, or running mercs, or what ever. At least after you see were serious and trying to learn, cut that stuff out.

First off I'd like to send out my sincerest of apologies for the /shart, I was merely trying to /fart but we all know that sometimes if we push too hard a little extra comes out that we do not want. If there is any way I can make this up to any of the victims please let me know and I will try my best to make this better.

I would also like to say that a lot of us are deeply hurt when one of your guildmates took a poke at us for not being able to clear NiM EC. We have been trying and trying to get it down and have had many sleepless nights and lost girlfriends trying to get it down. I would appreciate if you would speak to said guildmate and perhaps discipline him/her in a manner you see fit.

Bro, do you even Kephess?

Edit: We will now no longer queue up against APEX in ranked warzones as they are mean and hurt my feeling.

Edited by daveyggg

I nominate this thread for top 10 new threads of all time because of Nekron's stanky response.

Anyways APEX, the whole /e spits on [player name]. That lukewarm does at the start of a WZ is something they do to everyone. I imagine that this whole thing is a bit of good nature ribbing on their part and I don't think they were serious seeing as I popped into their mumble and listened in a bit.

Cept for Psi, he's a cold heartless bastard burn him at the stake.

First off I'd like to send out my sincerest of apologies for the /shart, I was merely trying to /fart but we all know that sometimes if we push too hard a little extra comes out that we do not want. If there is any way I can make this up to any of the victims please let me know and I will try my best to make this better.

I would also like to say that a lot of us are deeply hurt when one of your guildmates took a poke at us for not being able to clear NiM EC. We have been trying and trying to get it down and have had many sleepless nights and lost girlfriends trying to get it down. I would appreciate if you would speak to said guildmate and perhaps discipline him/her in a manner you see fit.

Bro, do you even Kephess?

Edit: We will now no longer queue up against APEX in ranked warzones as they are mean and hurt my feeling.

This has to be the post of the Year right here. I don't know what happened but all I can say after reading this is that I can't feel my face right now... ROFL!!!!!!!!!

Eff'n Nekron ... " Bro, do you even Kephess?" lmao!!!!!!!!!

I nominate this thread for top 10 new threads of all time because of Nekron's stanky response.

Anyways APEX, the whole /e spits on [player name]. That lukewarm does at the start of a WZ is something they do to everyone. I imagine that this whole thing is a bit of good nature ribbing on their part and I don't think they were serious seeing as I popped into their mumble and listened in a bit.

Cept for Psi, he's a cold heartless bastard burn him at the stake.

i think the main problem is that a certain player talked alot of smack.....both sides said hurtfull things to each other and that is not on....we all knew what was comming in the outcome and we had fun with it so no hard feelings :)