Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Strongholds is Bioware's biggest victory since before Makeb

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Strongholds is Bioware's biggest victory since before Makeb

RahaylaCora
08.20.2014 , 05:28 PM | #11
I disagree. This housing system is just a simple toy to entertain. Sure some find it funny, but this has nothing to do with the game; well, is placed in Star Wars universe. Great visual design, technically easy to play, but way out of what the game is. From stories to stores.

Oricon is much bigger victory: story driven missions, some good challenges until very well geared (replayable) and 2 new operations (linked to the story), not forgetting the usual amazing visual and sound design.

ZionHalcyon
08.20.2014 , 05:38 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by RahaylaCora View Post
I disagree. This housing system is just a simple toy to entertain. Sure some find it funny, but this has nothing to do with the game; well, is placed in Star Wars universe. Great visual design, technically easy to play, but way out of what the game is. From stories to stores.

Oricon is much bigger victory: story driven missions, some good challenges until very well geared (replayable) and 2 new operations (linked to the story), not forgetting the usual amazing visual and sound design.
I am a story guy too, but your view is myopic.

The social implications of this update loom large.

Kilikaa
08.20.2014 , 05:44 PM | #13
Now is not the time to declare this a victory. Give it two or three months, then we will see if it is a victory.

XiamaraSimi
08.20.2014 , 06:09 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by HeatRacer View Post
Lol, I was at it for about 17 hours yesterday, constantly switching between alts to get crafting/crew skills started and decorating. By 6am, my eyes were feeling funny and I forced myself to get to bed. @.@
This about sums me up, and I was bouncing around between all 4 SH... this will keep me occupied for months... so glad I have one of each crafter... lol
The Xiamara Legacy Jung Ma Nightmare Squadron
Simi, Anyamara, Anyankha, Apollimi, Xiamara, Betanya, S'imi, Kitsune'tsuki, Shi'ara, Tayanna, Asuka
BIOWARE PLEASE FIX THE BROKEN IMPERIAL SOR INTROS, ITS BEEN 8+ MONTHS!

ZionHalcyon
08.20.2014 , 06:53 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilikaa View Post
Now is not the time to declare this a victory. Give it two or three months, then we will see if it is a victory.
The victory lies in the delivery

Sarfux
08.20.2014 , 07:03 PM | #16
Good post Zion. In short, I agree! Very good patch!
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System

LordArtemis
08.20.2014 , 08:08 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ZionHalcyon View Post
SWG ************ aside, this update has been something very solid, very needed, and something that people will not realize until they can't live without, how important this was to the game.
You know....for someone that wants folks to stop talking about SWG, you sure do mention it quite a bit.....