Loot distribution

Is there any way you can get it so the raid leader hands out the loot so the same people dont get the same loot all the time? I mean, its kinda stupid that people get loot they dont need while there are others who need it.

In normal mode no way at all sorry.

In Hard Mode you can but the issue is Master Looter is broken so if you like getting next to no items then sure turn on Master Looter.

So your option right now Free For All.

I v been asking for 1 month now, to get some kind of confirmation about WHEN they gonna impleet ML in normal mode and fixing it in HM cause its this weeks run awarded my fourth set of gloves/third leg and secund head. So nadia is already 3/5 Columni and another raid still has 2/5 cause of your CRAPPY Loot system!

The person who THOUGH this was a good way to distribute loot and not give the operation leader the choice what to do should be FIRED!!! He/She has no knowlegde at all how raiding works and has a complete lack of interest in PvE since its still not fixed or an ETA has been give.

It baffles me how the Lead designer has approved this....

We had 4 geared people taking 4 fresh 50s for loot in Karagga yesterday. The geared people got all the gear they already had, and the people without got none.

If you think this is good design, you should not be a designer.

So yes, the person who thought this was a good idea needs to reconsider that design.

It is a bad idea, but I can see why they do it. Normal modes are meant to be PUGed and by assigning the loot, it eliminates the loot drama that might come from being in a PUG.

Maybe make it so if the raid is a guild raid, master looter can be used.

It is a bad idea, but I can see why they do it. Normal modes are meant to be PUGed and by assigning the loot, it eliminates the loot drama that might come from being in a PUG.

Maybe make it so if the raid is a guild raid, master looter can be used.

Or, simply give the person the loot is assigned to the option to pass on it.

If its passed on, it goes to whatever distribution method the raid has selected.

If not, its theirs.