Khem Val Romance Option

RogueDiplomacy

Please include a romance option for Khem Val at some point in the future. He's such a great big lovable murderous monster. As I'm not educated on Star Wars lore enough to be sure if his species even has gender and sexuality in the traditional sense, he might even be an easy option for both male and female Inquisitors.

It's nice to have someone around who appreciates absurd acts of violence and cruelty.

:p

I know right! I was quite disappointed to find out there was no options for him, it would be pretty cute/funny to see his reactions since he's always Mr. Tough Guy, haha! I hope they do us ladies a favor and add something in in the future though. :)

• 8 months later...
oh PLEEEAAASE make that option - I'd love to have a romance with Khem Val. And just like said before, it would be cute to see the reaction of that big, tough monster :rolleyes: .... by the way... maybe without kissing... I can imagine that this act would be quite painful :D

Personally, I find Khem appealing as a gay guy. I think he's big and bulky and has gorgeous biceps. He's also the first companion I'd ever had in this game and he has been with me the whole way through the game. I really only use him for combat and some of his one liners are great, plus Zash was a great character and she's got some great wit too.

I would like to see Khem added as a bisexual romance option since EA confimed that they were going to be putting in same sex romance options for characters. Khem may be a monster but behind that hardened monster outer-shell is a soft and loveable puppy.

Since they changed the early scene with Khem, Zash, and you, romance is out. I liked the old scene, when the SI coolly just waved Khem to step back instead of the new "Huh?" then smack Khem scene. At first I thought it was because I was an assassin then saw the new scene as a sorc. I just thought may be it's just the 'sin being cool. Then on PTS, leveled up a 'sin and the same "Huh?" then smack Khem scene.

I would like to see Khem added as a bisexual romance option since EA confimed that they were going to be putting in same sex romance options for characters.

Hmmm...considering

Zash possesses Khem

would he (she) count as a same sex option for both male and female Inquisitors :rak_02:

I at least, am not joking in this thread. I hope you won't take this the wrong way but are you completely unfamiliar with (among other things) almost all vampire paranormal romance? Same thing, just a little cruder (won't get into people who like vore, that's a whole other kink).

Yes I'm aware of the lame vampire thing, however atleast vamps look human and they suck. Khem is an ugly beast! Just look at his toe nails! :eek: