Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Improving Dev's Communication and Bug WB Fix In Case You Didn't See It.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Improving Dev's Communication and Bug WB Fix In Case You Didn't See It.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

FlameYOL
03.06.2019 , 12:59 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I really just want to highlight your post as you are 100% right, even in how we approached QA Droid. We don't have it on the devtracker so that in general there aren't a ton of "we are aware of" posts on it and the intention is that I will post in bigger ticket bugs to ensure they get visibility there. I missed posting on this bug and that's on me! Definitely raise any issues that you see QA Droid poking around in that should hit the dev tracker. I work with QA as well on catching these bigger issues but an extra nudge never hurts.

-eric
Well thanks for addressing the issue. This bug has been happening for months however, and I really hope the Developer team is working on a fix that sticks.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

saintflex
03.06.2019 , 01:52 PM | #12
There is also a bug with Vette, that causes frame drops but only when you use her on the Sith Warrior. This was reported in February, and it is still an active bug. I have gotten to a point that I have to have Vette as a character in the Throne Expansion and it is horrible to play right now due to the FPS drop happening every 5-10 seconds. Is there any word on when this will be addressed?

Ld-Siris
03.06.2019 , 02:14 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by saintflex View Post
There is also a bug with Vette, that causes frame drops but only when you use her on the Sith Warrior. This was reported in February, and it is still an active bug. I have gotten to a point that I have to have Vette as a character in the Throne Expansion and it is horrible to play right now due to the FPS drop happening every 5-10 seconds. Is there any word on when this will be addressed?
Eric did comment on this twice but still no word on a possible patch yet.

An just a note, while this occurs on all my SW, my new one that I just made a week ago doesnít seem to be affected at all. Iím wondering if this only occurs post starting KOTFE. The starter planet where I got her was fine.

saintflex
03.07.2019 , 12:58 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ld-Siris View Post

An just a note, while this occurs on all my SW, my new one that I just made a week ago doesnít seem to be affected at all. Iím wondering if this only occurs post starting KOTFE. The starter planet where I got her was fine.
Thank you, I really hope that they figure something out. It seems like they still do not know what it is, otherwise something like this seems small enough that it would be a priority fix just based on it being a quick fix.

Ld-Siris
03.07.2019 , 01:12 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by saintflex View Post
Thank you, I really hope that they figure something out. It seems like they still do not know what it is, otherwise something like this seems small enough that it would be a priority fix just based on it being a quick fix.
Itís definitely a priority fix. Iím just assuming the the problem is more complicated then a simple fix. IIRC Eric even stated that it is more complex then first assumed.

EricMusco
03.07.2019 , 01:48 PM | #16 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Ld-Siris View Post

In the world of possible... We are trying to finish up a very small bug fix patch which will address this and some other issues. If we can get the patch locked and verified, we will push it next Tuesday. That is still in flux right now but look for an update on patch timing likely tomorrow.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TUXs
03.07.2019 , 01:52 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
In the world of possible... We are trying to finish up a very small bug fix patch which will address this and some other issues. If we can get the patch locked and verified, we will push it next Tuesday. That is still in flux right now but look for an update on patch timing likely tomorrow.

-eric
Thank you for this update Eric - much appreciated!
All warfare is based on deception ē If his forces are united, separate them ē If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near ē A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer ē 7-day FREE sub ē FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)