[Not So Much General] After BitRaider deletion, Launcher doesn't patch after 4 hrs

BatmanandStarWar

So I screwed with the Fullscreen options, and went into Windowed mode, then my game randomly closed and my resolution was ****ed up. But, I couldn't play with that resolution, surprisingly enough. So I was able to fix the resolution by hitting Alt+Enter numerous times, but then my textures screwed up and my Toons started to fall off the map, nor did it render. So I deleted BitRaider, and started patching the launcher. Quite frankly, it's been over 4 hours and it's still only on Main Assests 226. I still have 8.5 damn GBs to go. This has never happened to me before, and it's really annoying!

Considering that deleting BitRaider causes the patcher to download the entire game (32 gigabytes) using the old patch mechanism, it's expected to take some time. If you have 8 gigabytes left, I guess you've already downloaded more than 20 gigabytes.

You neglected to mention whether the patcher is stuck or still making progress. Does the remaining amount decrease over time? If it does, just wait until it's done. There should also be a speed display next to it by which you can estimate the remaining time.