Thank you!

Zippsterlimited

This may seem a bit random to post, but;

After spending a while going from game to game, not finding one with a good community, a good story or just something to grasp me etc. I've come across this game. Sure it's not perfect (No offence!) but I do find it a fun game to just enjoy. It's rare to see a community that I think (There are some who think otherwise which I can kind of understand), is friendly. Generally people in guilds, people who level and people in the general chat. They all seem to be helpful in their own way, except of-course *Cough* Dromund Kass *Cough*. Anyway, I was just saying that I really do enjoy the game in general, and just wanted to say...

Thank you!

P.S. That doesn't mean you can slack off tho'. There is still plenty of room for improvement

This may seem a bit random to post, but;

After spending a while going from game to game, not finding one with a good community, a good story or just something to grasp me etc. I've come across this game. Sure it's not perfect (No offence!) but I do find it a fun game to just enjoy. It's rare to see a community that I think (There are some who think otherwise which I can kind of understand), is friendly. Generally people in guilds, people who level and people in the general chat. They all seem to be helpful in their own way, except of-course *Cough* Dromund Kass *Cough*. Anyway, I was just saying that I really do enjoy the game in general, and just wanted to say...

Thank you!

P.S. That doesn't mean you can slack off tho'. There is still plenty of room for improvement

I'm also quite happy with this imperfect but lovable game. As an ex-WoW player, the in-game community here seems much more friendly and welcoming than I was accustomed to. People actually say hi when you enter an instance and sometimes even chat along the way. Compare that to other MMO's where you try to be social and if you're not ignored, you're insulted or told to shut up. SWTOR is a good home for an online gamer.

I'm also quite happy with this imperfect but lovable game. As an ex-WoW player, the in-game community here seems much more friendly and welcoming than I was accustomed to. People actually say hi when you enter an instance and sometimes even chat along the way. Compare that to other MMO's where you try to be social and if you're not ignored, you're insulted or told to shut up. SWTOR is a good home for an online gamer.

Yes, I agree the community here (at least on Jung Ma) is very helpful, even the occasional merciful Sith haha SOMEtimes.

You'd call this community friendly? Dear god, what communities did you come from!?

Aside from the Fleet, Dromund Kaas and sometimes the forums (places where the noobs and the bored tend to hang out =P), the community isn't all that bad.

Occasionally you get a bad apple in groups too, but it's nothing compared to some of the other F2P titles I've played.