Need the good tanking guides back

Tonoftw

For some reason the talent build parts are simply opening up a new tab of the guide and not linking to actual talent tree sites/places, is that possible to fix? I'd really love to actually see the two type of builds single target vs. aoe one.

My guide is now up and running here on SWTOR.com, both in the tank role forum and in the Juggernaut section. Flag it for a re-sticky if you want it to stay on the main :)

The talent links are working but im still going on the rest of the links to other contributors. I will have a complete RC build update done soon.

Edited by Phottek

My guide is now up and running here on SWTOR.com, both in the tank role forum and in the Juggernaut section. Flag it for a re-sticky if you want it to stay on the main :)

The talent links are working but im still going on the rest of the links to other contributors. I will have a complete RC build update done soon.

Awesome! I love that guide, going to be needing it. Phottek, in the guide did you post viable DPS leveling Specs for Juggs or only Tanking leveling specs?

Awesome! I love that guide, going to be needing it. Phottek, in the guide did you post viable DPS leveling Specs for Juggs or only Tanking leveling specs?

Im considering it at the moment however I would prefer to stay in the tank tree as the practice during leveling helps cement your ability with the priority rotation later on.

I may list an immortal build that goes as high on DPS by sacrificing damage reduction (This build was suggested by a contributor just prior to the forum wipe and is great for leveling early on as it is extremely Smash damage heavy)