Vengeance / Vigilance (3.0+) PvP Guide by Zetsuma and Vesev

Dalfurend

I just recently got back in. Last time I played I had about a 50/50 split between alacrity and crit enhancements and 10/4 alacrity to crit augs. Coming back in not sure what has changed and it seems like no one really has the best optimized BiS gear for a Vig guardian. So I tested 9 different sets of gear. I might post my parses and the gear later but I'm on my phone so I don't have the data. The funniest to play with was the hugh alacrity build with over 15% alacrity and wow was it addicting and fun as hell. The best overall seemed like full crit enhancements and full power augs. Of course this was on a training dummy and not AOEing. Personally my favorite combinations always involved high alacrity. But my overall conclusion to trying 9 different combinations is that for the most part--they all do relatively the same amount of average dps. The difference is so small and the reasoning is so circumstantial to PvP that I'm starting to wonder if it even matters anymore. I say it all depends on what your playstyle is and what "feels" comfortable for you. On a parsing sheet the crit and power build with zero alacrity put up the biggest numbers against a dummy. But playing with it in PvP was kind of miserable. Anyone have any thoughts of a difinite build? Or am

I right to say it all doesn't matter it's what feels right to you?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic