[Guide] Juggernaut Guide to PVP, PVE, Leveling - Updated for 1.2

Morsexy

There is nothing I would change in my spec for the guide, given the changes for 1.3.

I am however a little disappointed in how things are playing out with regards to on use trinkets and generally how Rage just feels slow now compared to what it was before. I think I would have settled for 20% reduction in smash damage if we could keep the 9 second CD. This, coming from someone who wants to play the spec that gets those "big numbers".

Im also disappointed in that our clear best spec for PvE is Vengenace, and defensively in PVP it is also Vengeance. At best Rage is more bursty and slightly more damage and at worst it's not in PVP, meaning Vengeance is the best spec period.

Your torhead spec links aren't updated. Most of them only have a handful of points distributed here and there. Could you update those?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your torhead spec links aren't updated. Most of them only have a handful of points distributed here and there. Could you update those?

Will do, I thought I took care of that after the last tooltip change but knowing me I never hit "save".

Will do, I thought I took care of that after the last tooltip change but knowing me I never hit "save".

e.e!

Sorry to be a pain, Moresexier, but the rage pvp spec torhead link doesn't seem to be working still. I'm mostly curious where you put your points in the other branches (i.e., immortal/vengeance) after you acquire the 31 pt ability.

Thanks in advance!

e.e!

Sorry to be a pain, Moresexier, but the rage pvp spec torhead link doesn't seem to be working still. I'm mostly curious where you put your points in the other branches (i.e., immortal/vengeance) after you acquire the 31 pt ability.

Thanks in advance!

No thank you for keeping track. I think every link is fixed, but let me know if you see anything I missed.

When I do Veng PVP I use this build.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101MZGbZfzrkruddGo.2

Obviously you have tons of flexibility in terms of not going so deep in Rage for Payback ( I personally can't live without it at this point ), and picking up other situational stuff like chilling scream\reduced accuracy in immortal etc.

If you meant for PvE this is what I run.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#1010MZGZcGRRMuddGR.2

I usually left out a lot of Veng stuff in my guide because there are, or were, a bunch of primarily Veng players who did PVP who had guides up somewhere or another. I'm of the opinion that in Pug Rated and Normals Veng is the best spec, and has a spot for sure in a lot of rateds as that utility great damage\1v1 aspect to it. Rage only truly shines in coordinated Rateds with another Rage Carnage or Jugg.

• 5 weeks later...
When I do Veng PVP I use this build.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101MZGbZfzrkruddGo.2

Obviously you have tons of flexibility in terms of not going so deep in Rage for Payback ( I personally can't live without it at this point ), and picking up other situational stuff like chilling scream\reduced accuracy in immortal etc.

If you meant for PvE this is what I run.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#1010MZGZcGRRMuddGR.2

I usually left out a lot of Veng stuff in my guide because there are, or were, a bunch of primarily Veng players who did PVP who had guides up somewhere or another. I'm of the opinion that in Pug Rated and Normals Veng is the best spec, and has a spot for sure in a lot of rateds as that utility great damage\1v1 aspect to it. Rage only truly shines in coordinated Rateds with another Rage Carnage or Jugg.

Hi!

Im new juggernaut and your guide is fantastic. Somehow i cant sse your spec in the link its like 2/9/4 build?

Also in what order do u use your spells in pvp( for vengance)?

Best regards

kraroc

• 2 weeks later...
Hi!

Im new juggernaut and your guide is fantastic. Somehow i cant sse your spec in the link its like 2/9/4 build?

Also in what order do u use your spells in pvp( for vengance)?

Best regards

kraroc

Some of the links occasionally break from all the updates to torhead.com. I'll get around to fixing all that soon.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...